Blitzortung.org Forum

Full Version: Detector Toggle Not Showing Stations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just as the title says, when I toggle the detector button it is not showing the stations. I tried Chrome and Safari, didn't work in either browser. I didn't see another topic for this, wanted to let the dev's know.

Jeff
(2016-06-01, 04:23)chevyman142000 Wrote: [ -> ]Just as the title says, when I toggle the detector button it is not showing the stations. I tried Chrome and Safari, didn't work in either browser. I didn't see another topic for this, wanted to let the dev's know.

Jeff

I've noticed this problem for the past day or so as well.
Same behaviour on Firefox.
Thanks guys, glad it wasn't just me!
The detection database must be overloaded by the large number of lightning strikes of last five days. New System Blue has arrived together with much thunder and lightning!
I'm sure Egon is working on that, but there have been a lot of orders in the past few days.

I think the missing detectors are also a problem on the client side, as too much lines/circles can overload the browser, so it has been disabled. On lightningmaps.org this can not happen due to a different design.
No rush, I just wanted to make sure that you were aware of it. Thanks for the update!
Fixed for me Smile
Yes, it does appear to be working again! Thanks to whoever fixed it.