Blitzortung.org Forum

Full Version: Password Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I go to the Forum I can enter my username/Email address and the password and I can get in.  However when I try to log in to www.blitzortung.org/login.php the system will not accept my password.  Are these passwords different or is there something else I have to put in?
(2017-04-21, 23:16)sogfinder Wrote: [ -> ]When I go to the Forum I can enter my username/Email address and the password and I can get in.  However when I try to log in to www.blitzortung.org/login.php the system will not accept my password.  Are these passwords different or is there something else I have to put in?
I feel your pain. They are different accounts.

Read my long, sad story here: http://www.wxforum.net/index.php?topic=31962.0

--Kurt
Yep, completely different accounts, completely different servers on two different continents. There are reasons for that.
(2017-04-22, 01:16)Cutty Wrote: [ -> ]Yep, completely different accounts, completely different servers on two different continents. There are reasons for that.

Cutty,  Thanks for your reply to my account problems.  Seems that problem is solved.  Now when I hook up the antennas I do not get any indication that the system is working.  Is there some place where I can get troubleshooting information to see what is going on?  Sogfinder