Station Isn't Recognized. Not on List. ETC
(2020-08-12, 18:03)Slavkowski Wrote: User name: slavkowski (2086)
Station: 2774
Region: Europe

1. I'm not able to assign station to user. I've been trying to assign my new station to my account since yesterday but somehow it didn't work.
2. How I Can change my status to: Participant?
Status updated
[Image: NOAARADlogoTXT80.png]

Stations: 2100, 2954
(2020-08-12, 18:18)dupreezd Wrote:

1. I'm not able to assign station to user. I've been trying to assign my new station to my account since yesterday but somehow it didn't work.
Status updated
Thanks.
Is there a chance you give me a hint about my first problem?
I tried to tied my station(Processor-ID) to my account but still it didn't work.
(2020-08-14, 08:14)Slavkowski Wrote:

Status updated
Thanks.
I tried to tied my station(Processor-ID) to my account but still it didn't work.
Did you plug your controller Device-ID number, (Connect to your controller and scroll to Controller/CPU)

into the Processor-ID field of your BO profile? Just the numbers, no dashes (-).

(2020-08-14, 12:49)dupreezd Wrote:

Status updated
Thanks.
Did you plug your controller Device-ID number, (Connect to your controller and scroll to Controller/CPU)

into the Processor-ID field of your BO profile? Just the numbers, no dashes (-).
Yes, I tried several times put Device-ID from Controller/CPU to "Assign a new Station (Processor-ID) in my profile. Every time I got notification that Processor-ID has been added. But i don't see any changes. Still my station is no assigned.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

@Slavkowski / dupreezd: May I suggest that you continue in another thread about the connection problem?
Due to a previous discussion already my request seems to be lost, so I'll repeat:

User Name: lt.ning
Station Number: 1974
Region: currently Asia, Oceania

Supporting the first station in India 1974
Stations:
(2020-08-15, 14:48)Slavkowski Wrote:
(2020-08-14, 12:49)dupreezd Wrote:

Status updated
Thanks.

Yes, I tried several times put Device-ID from Controller/CPU to "Assign a new Station (Processor-ID) in my profile. Every time I got notification that Processor-ID has been added. But i don't see any changes. Still my station is no assigned.

Update: I solved this issue by assigning my station to newly created user using link on BO controller page. (I'm aware that it was against the advise from BO, but this solution worked fine and my station is finally assigned).
User 1968 (Rejean)
Station 2521
Region: North America, Canada, Ontario, Whitby

Station no longer appears as active / participating
Note: There may be 2 database entries. The original active one showed 2 ferrites, and latter one E-Field only.
H-Field preamp fried and only using E-Field now for moment.

Station: 2521
Station 1684
Why is the Asian listing displayed? How can you remove Asian? Leave only European?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stations: 1684, 2917
(2020-08-18, 14:53)malyan Wrote: Station 1684
Why is the Asian listing displayed? How can you remove Asian? Leave only European?

(2020-08-19, 15:09)cutty Wrote: This question keeps repeating...already answered at least once in this thread alone:
Quote:You are listed twice because your station is server configured to report data covering 2 regions.  Lightning maps will show stations depeding on which region you've logged into on LMO. If no signals are shown in a region, depending on variousd parameters and time frames, you may not show on a specific region listing.

In this case supporting both Asian region, and Europe.  If you select "all regions" on Blitzortung Station list, you will see 'both' regions.
If removed from Europe, you will no longer help locate for that region. Normally, only selected stations due to quality and location directly support multiple regions.

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
(2020-08-16, 23:34)Rejean Wrote: User 1968 (Rejean)
Station 2521

Station no longer appears as active / participating
Note: There may be 2 database entries.  The original active one showed 2 ferrites, and latter one E-Field only.
H-Field preamp fried and only using E-Field now for moment.

Should I go to the https://www.blitzortung.org/en/user_data.php site and delete my data and re-register my unit ?
I'm in middle of major lightning here, but the graph there shows nothing since end of July.
Even though my H-Fields are out, I have E-Field working which is suppose to be sending.
On the https://www.lightningmaps.org/blitzortun.../index.php page, i see two entries for my station 2521.
The one which has my E-Field  24inch shows some graph, but it is not coming from my station.
Any suggestions to get me back on again ?

-----------------

UPDATE Aug31-2020 :  Got stuff working again !!! 
I replaced the 3x  THS4531 chips on the H-Preamp, (these got fried somehow and only had E-field working),
and I started getting H-filed signals again at the controller.
I emporarily disabled the "Need Authentication" and enabled the "Guest" on the controller's web interface.
I then logged into the blitzotung.org site, and again added my device ID. 
Yeppie !!!  the web page portion to enter antenna info etc now appeared. 
I entered the info, changed Anonym from Y to N, saved it, and then presto ... my controller now shows my user ID which it didn't earlier.

Things now appear to be somewhat back to normal.

User 1968 (Rejean)
Station 2521

Station: 2521
User: Koleto
Station Number: 2776
Region: 1 - Europe

Station Number NOT associated with my User ID

Tried several times to assign my new station (processor ID) in my "user data" page under Project Area section on blitzortung page with no luck and I need your help. Thanks !

Kind Regards,
Koleto
Cloud Stations: 2757, 2776
(2020-08-26, 18:39)koleto Wrote: User: Koleto
Station Number: 2776
Region: 1 - Europe

Station Number NOT associated with my User ID

Tried several times to assign my new station (processor ID) in my "user data" page under Project Area section on blitzortung page with no luck and I need your help. Thanks !

Kind Regards,
  Koleto
Did you get a second station? This says Station number 2776 but you already registered station 2757.

Hi dupreezd,

Yes, this is my second station. The first one is 2757. Both are now active though in one and the same location, but I am planing to move one of them to another place soon.

Kind Regards,
Koleto
Cloud Stations: 2757, 2776
User:Barsanu
Station: 2755
(2020-09-23, 12:34)Barsanu Wrote: User:Barsanu

Status updated

Please see post #1 regarding posting in this thread - Admin
(2020-09-23, 16:02)dupreezd Wrote:
(2020-09-23, 12:34)Barsanu Wrote: User:Barsanu

Status updated
Stations have two entries in the station list.
user name = SGJones
station number = 2822
region = Europe
Art_Brown
California, USA
Station Not Listed.

Thanks!!
Stations: 2285
Hi,

I don't seem to have managed to link my forum account with my blitzortung project account...

User Name for Forum:
David-T

Station Number:

Region (Europe, Asia, etc.):
Europe

Problem:
Forum operator status not upgraded

Thanks,
David

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Station List not showing any United Kingdom stations dgoadby 2 13,193 2019-04-15, 16:35
Last Post: dgoadby
  Removing Station 723 from list Ian.Cooke 5 29,858 2015-02-03, 20:39
Last Post: Toxic