One Antena in Azores is enough ?
(2016-05-31, 13:20)Cutty Wrote:
(2016-05-30, 21:17)psper Wrote: Hi,

If I get a new station in Azores, Flores Island, the extreme western point of Europe, I suppose that Blitzortung.org will change the Europe Map to include Azores!

LOLLLLLLLLLL  :-)

Big Grin ..and possibly Africa, also?  Sometimes 'lonesome' stations share with more than one Region, since the location and system can 'cross' those borders and add to the
support in multiple regions!
Lightning Example: On one of the forums, maybe here, we came up with the idea of "Blitzortung Buoys" floating in the Pacific to support "Lonesome Stan" and his solitary station (993) in Hawaii...
Stan's station also reports to Oceania

Maybe we need some 'Atlantic' Blitzortung Buoys... sailing the currents and trade winds, they could report to about all the regions...except Asia/Oceania perhaps,
but the way Blitzortung has a tendency to expand, one would wander into the Pacific, and really give the Servers an assignment issue... every report has different GPS coordinates...
...Egon Tobi, and Richo would like that. Rolleyes

...and somebody will develop a Blitzortung Drone... Cloud ...

Cutty, 

"Maybe we need some 'Atlantic' Blitzortung Buoys"  

I request 2 new Blue stations one is for Azores in the middle of Atlantic!!!...But my request was late and i didn't lucky to got the new Blues station :-( :-( :-(

Messages In This Thread
One Antena in Azores is enough ? - by psper - 2016-05-28, 00:45
RE: One Antena in Azores is enough ? - by psper - 2016-05-31, 16:51

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Question about the antena in system Blue BlackRockShooter 7 35,628 2020-08-25, 11:23
Last Post: cutty