Two Issues so far...Fault light & Request Acct.
Hello,

Finished installing all the components onto the System Blue board.....  I purchased the alum. box with my kit and when I use the on/off switch which is connected to the jumper of pin 5 and 6 I get the fault light on.....to get rid of this I push the reset button on the System Blue board and the Power and Mode lights just come on.....I can connect my gps and after just a minute the blue gps light flashes on and off continually.  I then connected my network cable and the green network lite comes on steady and the lights at the network connection work as they should...green on steady and yellow flashes randomly.  

I can't find the "request and account".  I enter the IP address of my board in my browser, login and can see everything...Status, Settings, Tools, Signals, etc.... Under Settings/Network  I find Web Interface where I checked "Need authentication:" and put the same username and password that I used to get into my IP (not sure if this is what there looking for) address and clicked on Apply...but I'm not getting an email with the information I need.....sooo I think I'm in the wrong area here...

So where is the "request and account

Thanks for all your help...
Mike
(Manual entry by admin:  Station 2334)
Stations: 2334, 2382

Messages In This Thread
Two Issues so far...Fault light & Request Acct. - by Mike - 2018-12-01, 19:27
RE: Fault light issue - by Slaviks - 2019-08-17, 15:03
RE: Fault light issue - by Mike - 2019-08-18, 16:16
RE: Fault light issue - by Slaviks - 2019-08-26, 05:59

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post