New Form Member Questions
To Forum Membership,

I am very interested in Lightning Monitoring and desiring to find out where,cost(US dollars), and of the complete
kit so I can participate as a Monitoring Station. If someone could direct me to ordering a kit would be appreciated.

I have written my own software for my weather station and watch, track, and keep historical data for the area
I live in. It is a hobby of many I have being retired from engineering and just have fun with all my hobbies.

Thank you for any responses that would help me in my efforts.

txniteowl
Deep East Texas
(2015-03-06, 07:04)txniteowl Wrote: To Forum Membership,

I am very interested in Lightning Monitoring and desiring to find out where,cost(US dollars), and of the complete
kit so I can participate as a Monitoring Station. If someone could direct me to ordering a kit would be appreciated.

I have written my own software for my weather station and watch, track, and keep historical data for the area
I live in. It is a hobby of many I have being retired from engineering and just have fun with all my hobbies.

Thank you for any responses that would help me in my efforts.

txniteowl
Deep East Texas
cover your area
That is where you register your interest in covering your area, however there is new hardware in the works. So there will be a delay in you getting any hardware.
Stations: 843
Hi Folks,

I'm new here, is there any place to say hello to everyone? Can't find it...
Hi Misha,

Welcome to our blitzortung community to share or update New solutions.

Have Fun !

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Project Blue request form? 7rst1 11 33,985 2020-10-23, 18:45
Last Post: rodrigosantos
  Becomming a member without a station martmiwp 2 14,254 2019-03-04, 13:18
Last Post: cutty
  Newbie wants to contact a nearby Member Moonbouncer 4 24,291 2018-10-29, 00:08
Last Post: cutty
  Member Forum Uli.Hofer 6 33,175 2015-07-18, 13:40
Last Post: Uli.Hofer