what is the best setup for BO??
Thank you for the reply Mike.
i know there are too many variables to give an exact answer to the questions, still i have to "porbe around".

About "sweetspot" to use that word, let me use a example:

In Norway we dont have that much strikes, so i can adjust to pick up more signals from places with higher desity as Russia, Turkey, Italiy, Spain (around 2500-3500km range)
in the range 800-2000 (central Europe) the density of stations are High, so my signal usually is not used or assigned. (system ticks, and register, but server dont use/assign)
So in my case i can run higher Gains, to get "better score" but i would assume in cost of accuracy at distance, and it might distort local strong signals?
Or i should set lower gains, to pick the fewer "local signals", but i would drop on the scoreboard.
As now, i get around 20ish% of local strokes out to around 500km, then stations in central europe takes over, and then a small increase in ragne 2000-3000 range, and a strange spike @ 3400km (40%)
Why the locals are just 20ish% might be part of my question, since i guess i loose some to interference/distorted signals, so should i drop the Gain and get more local strikes, and get lower stats?
Stations: 1145

Messages In This Thread
RE: what is the best setup for BO?? - by frode dahl - 2015-06-24, 08:51

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking to setup a new station near Barcelone VLorz 5 29,353 2016-04-02, 09:57
Last Post: VLorz