what is the best setup for BO??
(2015-06-24, 10:52)frode dahl Wrote: thank you for replies Thomas And Mike..

I know my signal on H-Field is rather dead.. mangaged to break one screw on the terminal @ Amplifier, so i have some soldering to do...
And i just bought another CAT 6 FTP / LSZH cable to try check if that might help on the noise.
(guess my cheap loong cable works as antenna instead of signal carrier Smile

So im working a few hours each day to figure out... pretty much everything about this Smile

heh, heh,... Wink
I also did the same thing with the 'ground' block on my controller... drove me nuts for a few days... Replacing the block fixed it. 
...did something similar with the F connector on E field preamp... over tightened the nut, and broke the connector...  Dodgy  I suspect there have been examples of antenna blocks broken in a similar fashion...  silly things break between the block and the board... weren't designed for us super-humans  or electric screwdrivers... , Lightning

In your post on WxForum.. you mentioned an "alarm" system...  the 2.4 / 5mHz probably isn't an issue, unless it's the power supply as Greg (Miraculon) mentioned.  However, you might have a 'sensor' on that alarm that operated at 74Khz,or something similar, that could????

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020

Messages In This Thread
RE: what is the best setup for BO?? - by cutty - 2015-06-24, 13:57

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking to setup a new station near Barcelone VLorz 5 29,130 2016-04-02, 09:57
Last Post: VLorz