Lightning History Only up to 2 hours
I can only view lightning strikes for up to 120 minutes. Will the 24 hour / date & time options be available again?
(2015-07-05, 11:59)lintup Wrote: I can only view lightning strikes for up to 120 minutes. Will the 24 hour / date & time options be available again?

Click the "More" button at top right...
See attached img
Select your time frame, and tick "activated".
Wait while data downloads...

This may be subject to change....

Cheers!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
When I click more, the only options that appear are: Stations and stroke counter
Oops...
you have to be a logged in user to see the extra data...

Sorry...
Mike

Has this changed because I could see the extra times up until this morning?
(2015-07-05, 17:26)lintup Wrote: Has this changed because I could see the extra times up until this morning?

I would suggest, "yes"... Sometimes Tobi plays with the data and website on weekends Big Grin ...
Egon might be more prone to surprises on Blitzortung.org... but Tobi may be trying to catch up. Lightning

One thing about Blitzortung... never a dull moment... lightning lasts only milliseconds...
sometimes the same is true for certain data access...

During the development of BLUE, many things may change without notice on the various servers, and data connections....
... also the 'permissions' and rights, legalities, for certain 3rd party connections... tis the nature of the beast, as a hobby, and for free...

...so far, haven't messed too much with Participant access... but for public, may be some surprises, and access issues...
Threw this off the top of my head, since I'm not privy to everything that goes on, but generally participants (operators) notice
things long before Public access changes...

Please remember, this is 'dedicated' access for Participants.... who knows what's down the road for "Public"... they won't tell me... Sad

Ahhhh,.... 'tis the way 't is sometimes...

Cheers!
Mike

The history was limited to 2 hours due to high server load.
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  History maps time stamp artyb 2 13,785 2018-07-27, 13:42
Last Post: artyb
  Lightningmaps.org history zoom lintup 3 20,321 2015-07-04, 13:23
Last Post: cutty