How can i edit my Profile on blitzortung forum
Lightbulb 
When i was goto my control panel it's displayed below Errors,

Blitzortung.org Forum › Board Message

Blitzortung.org Forum

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:
Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)
You have accessed this page directly rather than using appropriate forms or link.

when i was clicked (Resend Activation Code) it's displayed below message,

Blitzortung.org Forum

It appears your account is already activated or does not require email verification.

Here anyone know how to solve the trouble let's share here.
I had the same experience but I do not see an answer to this post
First of all, @James  your profile was edited three times by Admin to remove the spam website url, and a requirement for you to enter a new password was placed in order for you to continue posting, or accessing the forum. You were not banned, not yet.

John... there are restrictions on some board access for 'public' members, as opposed to 'operators' or regular members. What admin has in place, I'm not sure.
Please clear your browser cache, and see what's available for editing.  We'll have to proceed from there.  A similar issue appears at times with certain connections and browsers.

Additionally, these posts should not be in the 'non-English' board.  Thanks.

Mike

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
We couldn't reproduce this behaviour, every registered user should be able to edit its profile.

FYI: This thread has been moved in the correct sub forum.
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219
I'm having this problem also.

Here's what it looks like when I click on my name: http://imgur.com/TpxJxcj

I use Chrome, but I've also tested this in Firefox and I still have the same issue. I've even tried a different computer, but I still get the same message. Maybe it is because I'm a Registered forum member and not a participant yet?

Update: I can edit my profile by clicking on control panel, but I get that error when I click on my name.
Now it should be possible to access the own profile. Smile
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219
Yes, it works now.