System Blue Build Assistance
Hi all.

I have soldered in the past but feel it would be better to ask if someone with greater experience would be able to assist Smile

Fully prepared to pay for your time, make a donation etc.

I live in south Oxfordshire so either happy to post my kit out or visit.

Thanks in advance,

Ron
Happy to help, but I'm in Australia. Surely someone closer can help another station operator?
Stations: 1515
I'm a tad closer than than DnH2016 is, i'm only in Peterborough if you want post it over and i'll assemble it for you, i did mine last week and is been running happily ever since (Station1622)

MAt
Stations: 1622
(2016-09-28, 09:21)DnH2016 Wrote: Happy to help, but I'm in Australia. Surely someone closer can help another station operator?

Thanks for the kind offer, appreciated Smile
(2016-09-28, 10:12)tripleone Wrote: I'm a tad closer than than DnH2016 is, i'm only in Peterborough if you want post it over and i'll assemble it for you, i did mine last week and is been running happily ever since (Station1622)

MAt

Thanks a lot Mat.

Please PM me your address and I'll get the kit shipped over to you.

Will have to sort out the costs to get it shipped back to me and happy to cover costs for your time.
Have received your PM Mat but unfortunately I am unable to reply, guess this is a restriction on new(ish) forum accounts.

If you are happy to can you PM me your e-mail address so I can reply that way.

Thanks
(2016-10-04, 16:55)LeafCutter Wrote: Have received your PM Mat but unfortunately I am unable to reply, guess this is a restriction on new(ish) forum accounts.

Sending "Personal Message" are only available for "Participants"... those with registered operating stations attached to their UserIds.  All registered participants can 'receive' a message. (Security, Spam, Traffic, Privacy, etc)

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New User / Looking for assembling assistance DocSlyper 3 15,073 2019-07-04, 03:07
Last Post: jtallen5