Missing signal and spectrum in strokes liat
In the list of detected strokes, I get a number of entries where the signal and the spectrum is missing. Instead there is a text saying: "Signal not found! Tolerance of 15674 microseconds bigger than allowed 8000 microsecs.". What does this mean? Is the assingment of the signal from my station false? Since this list is my main tool to check that the station doesnt send garbage signals, this missing signal info is really anoying. Anybody has got a clue?
Stations: 1836
(2017-07-29, 08:24)pasense Wrote: In the list of detected strokes, I get a number of entries where the signal and the spectrum is missing. Instead there is a text saying: "Signal not found! Tolerance of 15674 microseconds bigger than allowed 8000 microsecs.". What does this mean? Is the assingment of the signal from my station false? Since this list is my main tool to check that the station doesnt send garbage signals, this missing signal info is really anoying. Anybody has got a clue?

What that actually means is that the servers tried to correlate a signal you sent  to a lightning stroke that, after all the math was done, was too far from you - propagation wise. That is normal if you pick up stuff far away.

Now, what's sort of odd is that the last signal display for you shows 19:02:18, which is about 4 hours ago for me right now, yet the other chart shows you've been sending signals since. Not sure what's happening with that LMO server, as things seem to be going bad but not being fixed.

Stations: 1156
BobW, 

I am not sure that your explanation fits what is happening with the signals that are "not found". The information on the left hand is saying that the signal from my station was correlated with a stroke, often at a distance where the detection efficiency is still high. So the strokes cannot have been too far away. Only the signal and spectrum of my station is not shown. I include a screenshot of a quite typical case below. Since the info on the signal is missing, I cannot check if the signal was noise or not. 
Please note that my station is one of the few that is listed for both Europe and Amerika, since it is located on the Canary Islands; I here receive signals from both regions plus from sub-Saharan Afrika. 
The last signal display for my Europe display has been stuck since a few days and it shows what I now think is a noise in the E channel; I am not using that channel for triggering right now. The last signal in the American display is still working for my station.
Because of the isolated nature of my position I go for high detection distance, there are simply neither thunderstorms nor other stations near by.
Sorry,
here is the image:

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Here's an older thread that details what I was trying to say. It might put the puzzle pieces together.
https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread....9#pid14579
So you are saying these correlations are most likely due to noise signals sent by the station. I would like to check that, but without the signal image its a bit difficult, to be honest.
Pretty much. You cannot prevent all extraneous signals. LMO has issues, and hopefully it will be fixed.
You can browse to the signals display on your board, and as long as it doesn't look noisy, you should be ok.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  lightningmaps.org station - last signal spectrum plot different VA_LM_Blue 2 13,949 2018-01-19, 19:02
Last Post: mwaters
  lightningmaps.org: strokes by station Steph 5 26,471 2015-09-14, 20:13
Last Post: Tobi