New station in progress
I recently took receipt of the system blue.  We hope to have it up and running before the snow flys.  I do have a question or two.  I registered for the forum.  Do I need to register anywhere else as a user once the system blue gets operational? If so, where do I do that?

Thanks in advance

L. Merry
(2018-09-17, 17:44)BerkshireCC Wrote: I recently took receipt of the system blue.  We hope to have it up and running before the snow flys.  I do have a question or two.  I registered for the forum.  Do I need to register anywhere else as a user once the system blue gets operational? If so, where do I do that?

Yes, once you have it running, you will see your User ID on the Status page. Click on that and login. Enter your User-ID (which must be kept private) and your other station info there and save it. Once the BT servers start receiving signals, you're good to go!

I think the most up-to-date documentation is on the new Wiki here. However, there is good information that you won't find there right here in the forum.
Regards,
Mike W.
Stations: 1977, 2294
(2018-09-17, 17:44)BerkshireCC Wrote: I recently took receipt of the system blue.  We hope to have it up and running before the snow flys.  I do have a question or two.  I registered for the forum.  Do I need to register anywhere else as a user once the system blue gets operational? If so, where do I do that?

Thanks in advance

L. Merry

Hi L.

follow this description here: https://docs.lightningmaps.org/doku.php?...on:account
I hope this works. Feedback and correction is welcome.

Klaus
Stations: 2065, 2398, 2729