Lightningmaps.org still semi-active after 1 month
It's being a month now, and the data flow from the server(s) to Lightningmaps.org has not been restored...

[Last update: 44,630 minutes ago]

Some of the information is correct, e.g. [Strokes Detected], station's [Last Update], etc.

All the rest stays "frozen" at the status of the problem day, October 25th.

Do we have any hope to see our (and others) data active before the New Year?  I know that is not a commercial operation, and developer staff has a life to live too, but ONE month?

How can WE help?
(2018-11-25, 11:46)dalex Wrote: It's being a month now, and the data flow from the server(s) to Lightningmaps.org has not been restored...

[Last update: 44,630 minutes ago]

Some of the information is correct, e.g. [Strokes Detected], station's [Last Update], etc.

All the rest stays "frozen" at the status of the problem day, October 25th.

Do we have any hope to see our (and others) data active before the New Year?  I know that is not a commercial operation, and developer staff has a life to live too, but ONE month?

How can WE help?
Dalex, yes, they are working on getting everything back to normal operation.

Although it may be frustrating, the best way we can help is being patient and wait.
[Image: NOAARADlogoTXT80.png]

Stations: 2100, 2954
Lightningmaps.org itself has no problems. But the station data file is not provided any more by Blitzortung.org. Egon told me some time ago, that he will repair that...
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issues With Internet Explorer Not Showing Me Active & Current Lightning Strikes? montecarlo1987 10 57,899 2014-09-10, 14:49
Last Post: montecarlo1987