Blitzortung System Red FOR SALE
Hi,

I am selling 1 of 2 Blitzortung System RED systems - either 874 or 966. These stations are currently running in Region2 - Oceania.

I have configured both the same way & both have the same antenna type.

The second unit was planned for a rural deployment which didn't eventuate.

I would prefer a Region2 / Oceania buyer, in order to add to the detection capability in the region.

Either reply or PM me if you are interested.

Regards,
Stephen
Stations: 1361, 1383
if you have no one interested in desired areas please consider me (running green in ireland)
Stations: 1368, 2881
Stephen,

there was a guy from region 2 here in the forum who missed the last deadline for ordering a kit. Maybe he is interested. His username here in the forum is tpweather. Maybe you want to contact him.

cu Robo Smile
Stations: 92, 1563
I want to add a second station in Darwin and hence would be very interested. But if there are other, "new" users in Region 2, especially in Northern Australia, then I'll let them have it instead. Let me know, thanks.
Stations: 915, 966
(2014-10-04, 23:00)Mozi Wrote: I want to add a second station in Darwin and hence would be very interested. But if there are other, "new" users in Region 2, especially in Northern Australia, then I'll let them have it instead. Let me know, thanks.

Hi Hobbes & Mozi,

Thanks for the posts.

I recall there was someone in WA who wanted to set up a station? I can't find the post.

A few more details;

I would prefer to sell station 966 rather than 874. The main reason is 874 doesn't have an LCD fitted.
I can supply either of the amps from 874 or 966 - they are slightly different.
I have H field amp only - no E field amp.

The station will include controller, amp, GPS antenna , and boxes for both amp & controller.
I can include a 300mm loop antenna - the amps are currently set up for these.
For 5V power, I can supply a plugpack or a DC-DC conveter if you want to run on solar.
the antenna is a pair of 300mm loops.
I am asking AU $250 excluding postage.

Regards,
Stephen
Stephen,

I think this is the guy referred to earlier in the thread, on this page at 12:33 on 4-Sept.
http://www.blitzortung.org/Webpages/inde...707&page=2

michael
Stations: 1113
Stephen, if tpweather in Tom Price doesn't have a system yet, then that would be preferable to a 2nd one in Darwin.

Otherwise the specs and price of your system would be ok for me. Do you have 200mm ferrites for it too, or only the loops?

I'll be "off the air" until Wed as I'm travelling back home.
(2014-10-05, 17:57)Mozi Wrote: Stephen, if tpweather in Tom Price doesn't have a system yet, then that would be preferable to a 2nd one in Darwin.

Otherwise the specs and price of your system would be ok for me. Do you have 200mm ferrites for it too, or only the loops?

I'll be "off the air" until Wed as I'm travelling back home.

Thanks Michael & Mozi for the info.

Ive PM'ed tpweather regarding the system.

I do have 200mm ferrites, but they are home made. They didn't work well in my area, but it may have been construction (I have a lot of telephone wire). I can include them for the ebay cost of the ferrite rods ($18 from memory).

Regards,

Stephen
Hi Stephen,

Any news from tpweather?

Sounds like the loops are the go. Though I'd still take the ferrite rods too if you don't need them. I'm back now, so keen to put this in place if possible. Can you pm me to sort out payment etc details?

Regards
Mozi
I'll buy one. How much?
(2014-10-12, 06:26)tpweather Wrote: I'll buy one. How much?

Hi tpweather,
Sorry - Ive just sold it.

Regards,

Stephen
Bugger. I'm out fighting fires and saw this too late. Never mind, thanks anyway!
(2014-10-12, 12:56)tpweather Wrote: Bugger. I'm out fighting fires and saw this too late. Never mind, thanks anyway!

Sorry about that tpweather. Tom Price would be a good spot for a station.

Regards,

Stephen
Ahh, one day. Keen to have one in TP
Id like to register my interest in buying a system from anyone willing to sell for a reasonable price Smile I live in Finley NSW (Near NSW/ VIC border)(Near Yarrawonga)
(2015-02-17, 15:56)Jayson Black Wrote: Id like to register my interest in buying a system from anyone willing to sell for a reasonable price Smile I live in Finley NSW (Near NSW/ VIC border)(Near Yarrawonga)

I have a fully function system red for sale (Nov 2020) - https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread.php?tid=3346

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Blue for sale - SOLD Arcadrian 7 995 2024-02-27, 13:38
Last Post: jeanse
  System Red for sale Geewizard 6 1,938 2024-01-08, 12:03
Last Post: Geewizard
  System blue for sale - SOLD LaurentB 4 1,180 2023-12-26, 20:24
Last Post: LaurentB
  System Blue for sale - sold DJBR71 1 930 2023-12-26, 11:54
Last Post: jeanse
  System Blue For Sale - SOLD wbkkwx 2 4,360 2023-06-28, 08:15
Last Post: Blitzorduck