Blitzortung.org Forum

Full Version: Troubleshooting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone, i've got some problem with showing maps on blitzortung.org i've updated java and flash player but that doesn't help me. Could somebody give me a solution what should i do ?
Maps are not working on my ipad.
There may be some server work being done... yes, the map layers on BT are not displaying. LMO data access has also been a bit slow from this location in the US, at least since this morning. 
so i have to wait untill the solve this problem Sad
(2015-06-12, 19:11)Brownsnowstorm Wrote: [ -> ]Maps are not working on my ipad.

Hi,  yes, the server blitzortung.tmt.de failed again, unfortunately, whenever someting interesting is going on Confused , I have replaced the server by another, and will do this permanently, because this always happens if we have high traffic.
(2015-06-12, 19:20)Egon Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-06-12, 19:11)Brownsnowstorm Wrote: [ -> ]Maps are not working on my ipad.

Hi,  yes, the server blitzortung.tmt.de failed again, unfortunately, whenever someting interesting is going on Confused , I have replaced the server by another, and will do this permanently, because this always happens if we have high traffic.

Thanks, the maps are now working again !
However the data source files .log/.json don't seem to be updating/being added, is it a side effect of what happened with the server ?

Sylvain
Maybe it would be interesting to have a kind of load balancing system (if this is not already the case)? Smile
(2015-06-12, 19:55)DupontSy Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, the maps are now working again !
However the data source files .log/.json don't seem to be updating/being added, is it a side effect of what happened with the server ?

Sylvain

Data files are now updating again, thanks !

Sylvain
(2015-06-12, 19:02)marcins86 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi everyone, i've got some problem with showing maps on blitzortung.org i've updated java and flash player but that doesn't help me. Could somebody give me a solution what should i do ?

Try this below maps,

blitzortung.org
lightningmaps.org
euclid.org
estofex.org