Blitzortung.org Forum

Full Version: new user cant find web interface
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got my case yesterday (very nice) and soldered in the LEDs. Followed the Instructions (as they were on July 25) and upgraded the firmware via DfuSe. It displayed " target 00: Upgrade successful !"  The Instructions say that I should now be able to access web interface - - - - - and I say how do I do that?

I powered the board by a 2A USB supply, connected the Ethernet port to my WIFI modem (light flashing at board connector), connected GPS antenna, no lightning antenna yet. After reset and a few flashes and beeps, the Power, Mode, and Network lights are ON; the GPS light flashes; the Signal light flashed twice (I assume due to stray RF pickup).

I was amazed to see a station icon appear on the map near my town. So I think things are working, - - - - but please help me find my web interface?

Peter
Your station is now in your local network, managed by the router. I don' t know your router, by in my case, I just log in to my router and it tells me the devices connected in the local network, including the IP address it assigned to it. Copy this address into your browser and the you get the interface to the blitzortung board coming up immediately. The IP address is something like: 192.168.178.XX, where XX stands for the number specific to your local network. You may also be able to tell the router to use always the same address so you can store it in your browser. Good luck!
(2017-07-26, 15:12)pasense Wrote: [ -> ]Your station is now in your local network, managed by the router. I don' t know your router, by in my case, I just log in to my router and it tells me the devices connected in the local network, including the IP address it assigned to it. Copy this address into your browser and the you get the interface to the blitzortung board coming up immediately. The IP address is something like: 192.168.178.XX, where XX stands for the number specific to your local network. You may also be able to tell the router to use always the same address so you can store it in your browser. Good luck!

Found it, thanks. Will work on antennas and placement next.
Peter