Blitzortung.org Forum

Full Version: Station Isn't Recognized. Not on List. ETC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
(2019-02-19, 22:34)dupreezd Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-19, 21:45)Blitzfeuer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-02-19, 20:48)Egon Wrote: [ -> ]Dear Blitzfeuer,

station 1863 is not assigned to a user!

Insert the processor ID in the "Assign a new station: (Processor-ID)" field.

Regards,
Egon

Dear Egon,
Every time I have inserted such as the station number "1863" it has immediately disappeared.  
Mayhaps the "Processor-ID" is not the station number at all, but rather my "User ID"?  
Or mayhaps an obscure number such as that of a CPU "processor ID"?
Confused, but still trying to understand...what specifically is the mysterious "processor ID?  
Regards,
Blitzfeuer
Blitzfeuer, go here http://en.blitzortung.org/login.php and logon.  Then assign a new station.

Regards

Dries

Hi Dries, thanks for the graphic -- it is something I have never seen before.  Even just now I logged in again using the DE-language link you gave me, and it just shows the info I have already unsuccessfully entered, with no view corresponding to your graphic.  So a "processor ID" is really a "device ID" without the dashes.  Great, but how does one get the view you graciously presented that applies to me, User 1546, station 1863 -- simply by logging in?  Huh
(2019-02-20, 19:23)Blitzfeuer Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards,
Egon

Dear Egon,
Every time I have inserted such as the station number "1863" it has immediately disappeared.  
Mayhaps the "Processor-ID" is not the station number at all, but rather my "User ID"?  
Confused, but still trying to understand...what specifically is the mysterious "processor ID?  
Regards,
Blitzfeuer
Blitzfeuer, go here http://en.blitzortung.org/login.php and logon.  Then assign a new station.

Regards

Dries

Hi Dries, thanks for the graphic -- it is something I have never seen before.  Even just now I logged in again using the DE-language link you gave me, and it just shows the info I have already unsuccessfully entered, with no view corresponding to your graphic.  So a "processor ID" is really a "device ID" without the dashes.  Great, but how does one get the view you graciously presented that applies to me, User 1546, station 1863 -- simply by logging in?  Huh

Log in to your controller (the one that you build) . Then on the Status page, about half way down, you will see the it.

Dries
(2019-02-20, 19:23)Blitzfeuer Wrote: [ -> ]

Regards,
Egon

Dear Egon,
Regards,
Blitzfeuer

Regards

Dries

I have done it for you!

/Egon
1_i-mail.ru
Europe
station not listed
user name = phobia/1883
station number = 2428
region = Australia/New South Wales

station not in station list on either site & not 'participant' on forum
We have not received any signal from the station yet. No region has been assigned yet because no position has been received yet.

/Egon
(2019-04-18, 19:52)Egon Wrote: [ -> ]We have not received any signal from the station yet. No region has been assigned yet because no position has been received yet.

/Egon

Yeah, I’ve not got a GPS antenna yet. Can I get participant status on the forums for some assistance with antenna designs?
AFAIK, the only way that anyone ever received participant status was after they started sending signals to the BT servers. Sorry.

A GPS antenna and an E-field probe should do that for you, provided that you have close enough strikes (the E-field probe is not sensitive enough to receive distant strikes). Otherwise, one or two 4-turn wire loops 1m in diameter should get you started as easily and inexpensively as is possible.
Station not listed 

User name: Zoran.Dragic
Station number: 727
User number: 623
Europe / Croatia
Hello
User Name for Forum: hazet
Station Number : 1355
Region: Europe, France
Station was listed before. Does not appear in the station list nor in the map.

Regards Hans

Mai 1st: No answer, no reaction, no explanation? Why? Is this a dead forum thread ?
user name = phobia/1883
station number = 2428
region = Australia/New South Wales

My station is now listed in two countries (Asia and Oceania), and i'm not a participant on the forums. Please help.
... please try it again.

/Egon
Hi!. I'm noticed 2 different links to my station 2224
I think that something went wrong...

https://www.lightningmaps.org/blitzortun...o_sid=2224

[Image: ALsz5d.png]

https://www.lightningmaps.org/blitzortun...n_id=15061

[Image: zPqYX2.png]

Best regards, Volodymyr
This is really strange, unfortunately I have no idea why this is the case with this station, that can only be answered by Tobias.

/Egon
To pile on, a screenshot of another strange database query result which occurs for a couple of weeks. Hope it can help the maintainers tracing database errors.

Cheers,
afram
User Name for Forum: paul_harris77
Station Number: 2447
Region: Europe

Forum status not updated to Participant.
(2019-05-12, 05:00)lyova Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!. I'm noticed 2 different links to my station 2224
I think that something went wrong...

https://www.lightningmaps.org/blitzortun...o_sid=2224

https://www.lightningmaps.org/blitzortun...n_id=15061

Best regards, Volodymyr

Hi. I found a temporary solution to this problem is removing the station from the account and re-adding station.
At the same time, the station icon on the dynamic map disappeared and does not appear for a long time(
[Image: XimEJN.jpg]

But after a while everything returned as it was in addition my station disappeared from the search by country)
Your station is set to anonym, you can change it in the setting.
(2019-05-14, 17:25)Egon Wrote: [ -> ]Your station is set to anonym, you can change it in the setting.
Thanks Egon this is my fault(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11