Blitzortung.org Forum

Full Version: Interference
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I received a RED station a couple of weeks ago and tried it in a big city (Paris) and it was working very well.

I moved the station to where it's supposed to stay, in the south west of France and I have a lof of interferences and I don't understand why...

I'd like to keep it in automatic to detect close and far lightnings. 

Could some one help me adjusting the settings ?

Best,
Franck
Already if you tell us your station number, we could look at your data.

Also every situation is different and will be hard to determine. If you still have an old little portable am radio, set it to a free frequency and walk around and listen. Maybe some transfo, computer, telly .. lamp is just spamming hard your station.
Maybe it is someone near in your neighbourhood ??? ...
(2020-06-21, 17:38)Eric.Wouters Wrote: [ -> ]Already if you tell us your station number, we could look at your data.

Also every situation is different and will be hard to determine. If you still have an old little portable am radio, set it to a free frequency and walk around and listen. Maybe some transfo, computer, telly .. lamp is just spamming hard your station.
Maybe it is someone near in your neighbourhood ??? ...
Thanks Eric, my station is number 2711.

I have a 4G WiFi router not far.

Best,
Franck
(2020-06-21, 19:53)fweens Wrote: [ -> ]Salut ! J'ai vu effectivement ta station située sur la cote ouest, au besoin prend contact sur le forum français ca sera plus facile pour t'aider .

Bonne journée.
Pat.
(2020-06-22, 06:42)MTO-Mareuil Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-06-21, 19:53)fweens Wrote: [ -> ]Salut ! J'ai vu effectivement ta station située sur la cote ouest, au besoin prend contact sur le forum français ca sera plus facile pour t'aider .

Bonne journée.
Pat.
Merci ; je me suis inscrit. J'attends la validation.

Bonne journée,
Franck