Blitzortung.org Forum

Full Version: Looking for a System Blue to Buy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone

I am looking for a completly builded System Blue for registering and use here in Switzerland.
My knowledges about the Hardware to build is not so good. 

I would be very happy if here is anyone Smile

Best Regards from Switzerland
Dominic
(2021-03-15, 16:48)uwbeinternational Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone

I am looking for a completly builded System Blue for registering and use here in Switzerland.
My knowledges about the Hardware to build is not so good. 

You did note this from the 'cover your area page'?

"... individuals with an interest in meteorology and competencies in electrical and computer engineering. For the construction and operation of a lightning detector a basic understanding of the used reception technique is necessary."

This is NOT a 'plug and play' system.
Hello, Im also looking for system blue. But can be in light version - disassembled. I can assembly and start. If somebody will sell please contact me. Thanks.
(2021-04-25, 11:16)mariorais Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Im also looking for system blue. But can be in light version - disassembled. I can assembly and start. If somebody will sell please contact me. Thanks.
I have been thinking of selling my blue system as I live where there is too much electrical interference. I am an electronic technician so the board was carefully assembled. Have the metal box and some digital filters. I also have 65 feet of triple insulated CAT7 cable. I have not thought about price or how to ship.
Peter Davis, High River, Alberta, Canada
(2021-06-14, 18:35)opadavis Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-04-25, 11:16)mariorais Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Im also looking for system blue. But can be in light version - disassembled. I can assembly and start. If somebody will sell please contact me. Thanks.
I have been thinking of selling my blue system as I live where there is too much electrical interference. I am an electronic technician so the board was carefully assembled. Have the metal box and some digital filters. I also have 65 feet of triple insulated CAT7 cable. I have not thought about price or how to ship.
Peter... check your email, and let me know...
Mike
(2021-06-14, 18:35)opadavis Wrote: [ -> ]

Hi Peter,

Just send you and e-mail.

regards Rainer
System Blue (station 2488) for sale. Assembled from kit in May 2019. View online to confirm it is in working order.
Selling it because I will be moving and will not be able to set up the antennae in the new location.

The sale includes:

System Blue
Aluminium Blitzortung Housing.
Two ferrite rods supplied by Blitzortung and housed in a right-angle PVC pipe.
E-Field PCB in a makeshift pill-bottle container (you will probably want to improve this part).
GPS Receiver and antenna with magnetic base, outside rated with cable.
5V USB Power Supply

Photos available upon request. Asking $500 USD plus shipping from Alberta, Canada. Reaonable offers considered.
Payment by Paypal or email transfer.
Preference given to buyer in this region as it would be good to continue coverage in this area.
Contact directly at westurner1975@gmail.com and expect a response within 2-3 days. If you give me your shipping address I will provide a shipping quote.
Hi! Still on sale? I can write to you and clarify some details. I recently moved into a new house and am equipping it. I want to make myself a home office in one of the rooms. There will be a beautiful view of the garden and I will be able to enjoy it during breaks. The garden was the first arrangement that my wife took up when moving. We bought a lot of plants ordered lighting for the garden on https://trimthatweed.com/best-fencepost-lights/ and now it is a favorite vacation spot of all friends. I hope we will succeed.
(2022-01-05, 21:33)Youngfei Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! Still on sale? I can write to you and clarify some details.

If you are referring to station 2488 (above) I can confirm it has been sold and is now operational in Mexico under the same ID.  I know as I was also trying to buy it back in July 2021.

Dean