System Blue Basic Mini for Sale
#1
Unfortunately, I can't really put my new Blue Basic Mini system into operation here at this location. Therefore, I'd like to sell it to someone who can use it properly and effectively and who supports the project.

It’s a brand-new Blue Mini system, fully assembled with a housing, plus a preamp, 2 Ferrit antennas, and other accessories. Version PCB 22.0 -> Update PCB 22.2, Firmware 11.0b3 (with housing) + PCB 23.1.

Maybe someone is interested. Please just let me know.
Reply
#2
If i may ask how much are you looking for the setup?

Paul
Station: 3176
Reply
#3
(2026-09-25, 21:07)notfu Wrote: If i may ask how much are you looking for the setup?

Paul

Hi Paul,

I was thinking around 260€ including shipping (Germany).
Reply
#4
(Yesterday, 10:42)fuchswetter Wrote:
(2026-09-25, 21:07)notfu Wrote: If i may ask how much are you looking for the setup?

Paul

Hi Paul,

I was thinking around 260€ including shipping (Germany).

Hallo fuchswetter,

ich hätte Interesse an dem Set, kann dir aber leider keine PM schicken. 
Würdest du es für 250€ abgeben?

Viele Grüße 
Roland
Reply
#5
(10 hours ago)rsgaf Wrote:
(Yesterday, 10:42)fuchswetter Wrote:
(2026-09-25, 21:07)notfu Wrote: If i may ask how much are you looking for the setup?

Paul

Hi Paul,

I was thinking around 260€ including shipping (Germany).

Hallo fuchswetter,

ich hätte Interesse an dem Set, kann dir aber leider keine PM schicken. 
Würdest du es für 250€ abgeben?

Viele Grüße 
Roland

Hallo Roland.

Du kannst mich gerne anschreiben, fuchswx26@mailbox.org, dann können wir weiteres per Mail besprechen bzw. klären etc.

Gruß Marcel
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)