Renaming Station
Hi folks,

The soldering iron has cooled down and I've what looks like a working BLUE 9.1 Smile  

So, first question, how do I rename my station from "Station XYZ" to something more meaningful - I can't find it on the BLUE Web interface or the lighteningmaps.org pages???  Tongue

Chat soon.
(2018-08-10, 18:55)greenwood-IT Wrote: Hi folks,

The soldering iron has cooled down and I've what looks like a working BLUE 9.1 Smile  

So, first question, how do I rename my station from "Station XYZ" to something more meaningful - I can't find it on the BLUE Web interface or the lighteningmaps.org pages???  Tongue

Chat soon.

greenwood-IT, now that you have a working system, the first thing you need to do is register as an operator.

Login on Blitzortung.org and then go to the forum to update your user to BO Operator. You will see your name turn green afterwards. Also there you will be able to specify a name and enter your antenna specifications. Hover your mouse over the blocks and you will see examples of what to enter.

Welcome.

Dries
[Image: NOAARADlogoTXT80.png]

Stations: 2100, 2954
Cheers Dries,

Not sure how I missed that, but it seems to now know the proper name of my station!

Chat soon.
(2018-08-10, 22:51)greenwood-IT Wrote: Cheers Dries,

Not sure how I missed that, but it seems to now know the proper name of my station!

Chat soon.

Yes, it's programmed to recognize the controller cpu once active... you need to log in to Blitzortung Org, your user page, ... not the forum... and
update your station info... antenna types, etc... that's important...

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020