Report: Oscillating server settings
Two days ago I noticed there was a lot of beeping from the controller. It seems that the settings for the controller/amplifier were oscillating between:
State 1: high gain/low threshold = very sensitive; gain was typically above 4000
State 2: low gain/high threshold = very insensitive
The controller would send 300+ samples a second to the server, go into Interference 1 or Interference 2 mode, then switch state and "go deaf" for a while, before reverting to the first state. I ended up going manual to stabilize it. Station 1155.
Stations: 1155
This can happen, when the noise adaption is enabled and you have a local disturber which produces oscillating interference. As you are running in manual mode, you can limit the maximum gain in you configuration. You can also try the auto amplitude filter.
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219
(2014-09-11, 14:41)Tobi Wrote: This can happen, when the noise adaption is enabled and you have a local disturber which produces oscillating interference. As you are running in manual mode, you can limit the maximum gain in you configuration. You can also try the auto amplitude filter.

That's just it, I don't think I had an intermittent local noise source. When I switched to manual the noise seemed flat. I need to test it again to be sure.
Stations: 1155