System Blue Order Status 12. August 2016
(2016-05-29, 10:26)Wetter-HDH Wrote: Hi everyone.

I have ordered the System blue and send it to egon(at)blitzortung.org But get a failure message, that the message could not be delievered :-(
So i dont know, how i can make a order. A short information would be nice. Thanks in advance.
Andreas

"(at)" means "@"
Stations: 584, 585, 2017
(2016-05-29, 10:47)Cutty Wrote:
(2016-05-29, 06:04)rbaleja Wrote: Hello everyone.
I have question abaut Buzzer.
What kind of buzzer (with or without generator) is in blue system?
Thanks
Robert

Unless the production has changed from the pre-release run, that buzzer, and the 8 MHz crystal will already be installed...
[Image: basic%20kit-S.jpg]

I think the picture on the thread's front page is the most recent.
Looks like the buzzer and the crystal need to be installed, too.
(2016-05-29, 11:03)Jorgeminator Wrote: [quote pid='11803' dateline='1464518841']
I think the picture on the thread's front page is the most recent.

Looks like the buzzer and the crystal need to be installed, too.

[/quote]

Yes... you are correct!  There are also some circuit differences from the pre-development... I'll need to be more careful!
Thanks!
Mike

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
Hello,

I would like to order a Blue only station I does not understand the PDF file. Someone could help me I am french is English is not my forte. Thank you.
Stations: 559
Julien, come on blitzortung.fr chat.
We'll talk about that.
 Wink

Plus: http://www.blitzortung.fr/viewtopic.php?...3730#p3730
Clément
Stations: 252, 733, 1440, 2601
Do we get a tracking number for the orders that are delivered by registered mail?
(2016-05-29, 10:56)RichoAnd Wrote:

I have ordered the System blue and send it to egon(at)blitzortung.org But get a failure message, that the message could not be delievered :-(
So i dont know, how i can make a order. A short information would be nice. Thanks in advance.
Andreas

"(at)" means "@"

Tongue  Thats clear. I have wrote more than one email in my live.
(2016-05-29, 19:43)Wetter-HDH Wrote:

Andreas

"(at)" means "@"

As PC supporter for more than 25 years I have seen a little of everything - eg. "O" is used in a spreadsheet instead of "0"  Tongue
(2016-05-29, 19:56)RichoAnd Wrote:
(2016-05-29, 19:43)Wetter-HDH Wrote:

Andreas

"(at)" means "@"

As PC supporter for more than 25 years I have seen a little of everything - eg. "O" is used in a spreadsheet instead of "0"  Tongue
I'm extremely excited to get a kit. Thanks to all the developers for making this project possible.

Incidentally, I was out backpacking this weekend and used the site to watch approaching storms for lighting. It was very nice to get an extra piece of information about the weather conditions.

It will be fun to build and set up a station and improve the coverage around my area.

Vielen Dank!
Hi Egon,

Can you confirm that you received my 2 station order ?
I sent you by forum internal email.

Many thanks in advance,
Paulo
Hi!

as i am new to this forum, and i have offered a lot of "freebies"..

Let me say this word's:

Egon and all his companions are only "normally people".. Just as you and me..

There are lots of things they have to care about...

Wife, children...family.... profession and so on and so on

not even everything must be "at once"..

be patient.....

Greets out of Bavaria

Stefan
(2016-05-30, 19:34)Hacklzwerg Wrote: Hi!

Let me say this word's:

be patient.....

Greets out of Bavaria

Stefan
Also, folks may not be aware of it, but every single board has to have firmware installed prior to shipping. That means a couple of connectors have to be soldered in also. Any extra parts associated with your order, such as antennas, small items have to be gathered and packaged. Kits just don't come from the factory box, jump in an envelope, and magically transport themselves to you.

The real fun begins if a kit recipient hasn't bothered to read instructions thoroughly, fails to research forums to see how many hundred other folks have faced the same issue they're looking at, and solved it, instead immediately post a query that's been asked and answered a dozen times already. 

The goal is to keep Developers off the forum, and doing what they do best... developing and improving. Smile

(2016-05-30, 20:00)Cutty Wrote:

Let me say this word's:

be patient.....

Greets out of Bavaria

Stefan
Also, folks may not be aware of it, but every single board has to have firmware installed prior to shipping. That means a couple of connectors have to be soldered in also. Any extra parts associated with your order, such as antennas, small items have to be gathered and packaged. Kits just don't come from the factory box, jump in an envelope, and magically transport themselves to you.

The real fun begins if a kit recipient hasn't bothered to read instructions thoroughly, fails to research forums to see how many hundred other folks have faced the same issue they're looking at, and solved it, instead immediately post a query that's been asked and answered a dozen times already. 

The goal is to keep Developers off the forum, and doing what they do best... developing and improving. Smile

ahhh...

why do the developers seem to be so arrogant?

we ((me) are developing and manufacturing electronics and parts) since thirty years..

But if my FREE and social work is not welcome...  

i wll quit...
(2016-05-30, 20:12)Hacklzwerg Wrote:
(2016-05-30, 20:00)Cutty Wrote:

Let me say this word's:

be patient.....

Greets out of Bavaria

Stefan

ahhh...

why do the developers seem to be so arrogant?

we ((me) are developing and manufacturing electronics and parts) since thirty years..

But if my FREE and social work is not welcome...  

i wll quit...

Ah... something is mis-understood.  That post was supporting you, merely adding another thought.  If you somehow were offended, that's too bad, but please keep your ideas and suggestions coming!
Mike

(2016-05-30, 20:12)Hacklzwerg Wrote: why do the developers seem to be so arrogant?

Where did you read something arrogant ?
Stations: 1475
Hi!

@ Cutty and Joel

Well, that seems to be the result of a translation error... That was my fault
and i want to apologize for this mistake...

I'm sorry about that...

Stefan
It is the problem with translations - nuances are lost and a "quick" remark becomes something bad.
Even when I use the "quick" there may be a problem - "quick" meant fun,

On the other hand . if you write without nuances, seemed to "boring" "dry". Smile

/Richo
Hi Egon,

just asking: are all orders processed? 
Just to know if my email on sunday was too late to order or not Wink 

Thank you.
(2016-05-31, 05:08)Hacklzwerg Wrote: Hi!

@ Cutty and Joel

Well, that seems to be the result of a translation error... That was my fault
and i want to apologize for this mistake...

I'm sorry about that...

Stefan

Dear Stefan

Thanks for your reply.   You are right, bad translations can lead to misunderstandings.
For most of us English is not the native language but this is the international language.    Personally I would prefer French Big Grin

Regards
Joël
Stations: 1475

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Blue order status (10.3.2020) Egon 33 146,553 2023-11-29, 21:57
Last Post: cutty
  Issue starting Sunday August 1st at 13.00 PA4EME 2 7,247 2021-08-07, 23:08
Last Post: orion_jb2001
  Received System Blue offer. The order was ignored. s1ini 5 27,324 2019-10-07, 17:42
Last Post: s1ini
  [moved] German: Order Question starlord 1 18,017 2017-12-14, 07:34
Last Post: starlord
  Order Question chevyman142000 6 40,351 2016-06-01, 03:59
Last Post: chevyman142000