System Blue Order Status 12. August 2016
The system is not available for now.
A new set is in production.

Everything to know is in the first post : https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread....7#pid11437
Clément
Stations: 252, 733, 1440, 2601
(2016-06-07, 19:38).DelandeC Wrote: The system is not available for now.
A new set is in production.

Everything to know is in the first post : //forum.blitzortung.org/showthread.php?tid=1656&pid=11437#pid11437

Hi DelandeC,

Many thanks for replying.

I've red the first message before I posted my questions.
The info is still confusing to me.
I've used the option "If you want to get informed when new hardware is available or if you think your site is very special then please leave your email address"
several times but did not receive a message stating that system Blue is available.

When I visited the form a couple a weeks ago I thought System Blue was available (it was told so in that very same thread you linked to).
Helas, Cutty (Mike)  told me that the message was indeed a bit confusing, but System Blue was not available at that moment.

Today I come back and read again a confusing msg.
Nowhere it is said that System Blue is available, but it says "you have to wait for new stock".
This suggests that ther has been parts available.
Also there are members posting that they have ordered System Blue and are waiting for the delivery.

That's what it all makes so confusing. Huh
(2016-06-07, 19:20)JumpingJ Wrote: This is sooo confusing to me.
Is system Blue available or is it still in a testing fase?

If it is available, can we order it or do we have to wait for an email from Egon?

Yes, the system is being manufactured, but it can't be ordered until the second batch is ready. The first batch was sold out a week ago.
J’ai recu le mien
I received mine
Ich habe meines erhalten
Ik heb mein ontvangen
Recebi o meu
Smile
(2016-06-07, 20:05)Jorgeminator Wrote:
(2016-06-07, 19:20)JumpingJ Wrote: This is sooo confusing to me.
Is system Blue available or is it still in a testing fase?

If it is available, can we order it or do we have to wait for an email from Egon?

Yes, the system is being manufactured, but it can't be ordered until the seconds batch is ready. The first batch was sold out a week ago.

Thank you for helping Jorgeminator.
I guess I have to wait...
@JumpingJ: the best way to get it is to check this thread (first post) regularly.
Clément
Stations: 252, 733, 1440, 2601
@JumpingJ: No problem
just check the first Post it will be updatede
Quote:This thread is to announce the current status of the manufacturing process of system blue boards. Please do not ask us by email, when the boards are available. We will announce it here in this thread.

Date: 30. Mai 2016

Current Status: The number of orders has exceeded the stock, please wait with further orders until we have completed all requests.
(2016-06-07, 22:22)starlord Wrote: just check the first Post it will be updatede
Quote:This thread is to announce the current status of the manufacturing process of system blue boards. Please do not ask us by email, when the boards are available. We will announce it here in this thread.

Date: 30. Mai 2016

Current Status: The number of orders has exceeded the stock, please wait with further orders until we have completed all requests.

Best way would be build a web shop. There is hundreds of shop apps for choise, and takes few minutes to build it up.
No more confuses after that.
Stations: 804
Question 
Would it be possible to get a complete kit? I mean as much hardware as possible so that I  don't have to order all bits an pieces from different suppliers. Smile
I would be interessted in building a system blue in near future.
(2016-06-08, 10:30)ftrueck Wrote: Would it be possible to get a complete kit? I mean as much hardware as possible so that I  don't have to order all bits an pieces from different suppliers. Smile

Read the description on the first page... everything's there.
(2016-06-08, 10:30)ftrueck Wrote: Would it be possible to get a complete kit? I mean as much hardware as possible so that I  don't have to order all bits an pieces from different suppliers. Smile

(2016-06-08, 10:49)Jorgeminator Wrote: Read the description on the first page... everything's there.

Let's see if this helpsPlease read everything in the first post, that Jorgeminator refers to!
Then, when availability is announced, suggest you order in this format:
If you want everything  (Except you must get elsewhere:   *GPS antenna, *power supply, *cables, etc
and you must fabricate a suitable piece of *wire for E field probe Big Grin
  Item 21   (4) Filter ICs (4)  (optional)              + total cost (Euros)
  Items 22-30  Housing components (optional)   + total cost(Euros)
                                                            Sub-Total:  (Euros)
                                                   +  Shipping, etc: (Cost Euros)
                                                         TOTAL________________

The * parts get you operational, along with the *items in RED.
Items 2-18 are the loose parts you must install, included in "Basic Kit"
You do not need Item 19 if you are going to build your own H field loops.

The USB connector, couple of other parts, may come preinstalled,
so the initial firmware could be loaded prior to shipping.

Watch this thread! 
When Kits are again available, go ahead and just submit an order as the instructions indicate in first post!
Egon will notify you if order accepted, with instructions on how to pay, etc.

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
(2016-06-08, 04:13)zalama Wrote: Best way would be build a web shop. There is hundreds of shop apps for choise, and takes few minutes to build it up.
No more confuses after that.
You are right. I already suggested that to Egon. It would make the whole order process more transparent and less complex.
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219
(2016-06-08, 12:05)Cutty Wrote: "Items 1-18 Basic Kit Complete                       total cost (Euros)
*Item 19   (2 or 3) each Ferrite Antennas     + total cost (Euros)
  Item 20   (8) Test Connectors SMA  (optional ) + total cost (Euros)
                                                         TOTAL________________
As long as I'm not allowed to use my own prices, why do I have to calculate the prices???
If I were going to a shop and had to calculate the prices for the for the goods they are selling, this definitely would be the last time I went to the shop.
Just my thoughts on this so far...
(2016-06-08, 23:21)ftrueck Wrote:
(2016-06-08, 12:05)Cutty Wrote: "Items 1-18 Basic Kit Complete                       total cost (Euros)
*Item 19   (2 or 3) each Ferrite Antennas     + total cost (Euros)
  Item 20   (8) Test Connectors SMA  (optional ) + total cost (Euros)
                                                         TOTAL________________
As long as I'm not allowed to use my own prices, why do I have to calculate the prices???
If I were going to a shop and had to calculate the prices for the for the goods they are selling, this definitely would be the last time I went to the shop.
All of is who have operating stations have used this ordering system. It's a bit awkward from some points of view, perhaps, but quite simple.

You asked how you could get a complete kit, without ordering bits and pieces from several suppliers. I just showed you.   You get the prices from the order list, referenced in the first post, which it would be a great idea to read again, as mentioned to you at least twice already. Wink It's much simpler than getting this system online, and optimized for best operation, locating noise sources, finding best location, etc. This is not plug'n'play technology.

If you want the basic boards with SMD's, only, and want to obtain all the other parts at your prices from your sources, your order would be simple
Item 1 Circuit boards only   (cost from the order list)
                                       + shipping   (from the order list)          
                                                  Total..
Then Egon will send you a response..
Cheers!

ftrueck

One difference is this is not a shop doing it to make money. Its people doing stuff in their spare time to help a community.

if they just shipped the same stuff to everyone it would be easier. But by giving people the capability to customise the order greatly increases the number of order configurations and increases the complexity of order fulfilment.
(2016-05-03, 07:17)WX3080 Wrote: (on May 3rd)
BASIC SETUP:
Reichelt carries all parts for the basic setup except for the HanRun RJ45 connector with integrated magnetics which you find on eBay!

https://secure.reichelt.de/index.html?&A...ROVID=2084

Hello WX3080,

What about (if I refer to the order list of 25. April) the component DA103C ? It is not in your basic list.
And is it possible to obtain the LHL08TB332J from Reichelt too (I'm trying to minimise the shipping cost for France) ?

JiPaul.
Received mine today.    Unfortunately 8 MHz cristal is missing
I'll try to find one with I get some free time
Stations: 1475
(2016-06-09, 18:51)Joel Wrote: Received mine today.    Unfortunately 8 MHz cristal is missing

Look over by the processor on the main board.... it may already be installed,...

(2016-06-09, 18:51)Joel Wrote: Received mine today.    Unfortunately 8 MHz cristal is missing

Still eagerly waiting for my station. It should be in the first set of 30 which was sent out last week, considering that I probably was one of the first people to order. I wonder how long the trip takes from Germany to Finland. This is where a tracking number would be extremely useful. For what I know, the package could be sitting at the postal office without me knowing anything about it, if they've managed to lose the notice of arrival. But I'll just have to wait, I guess, I'm not gonna interrupt Egon during these busy times.  Angel

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Blue order status (10.3.2020) Egon 33 146,557 2023-11-29, 21:57
Last Post: cutty
  Issue starting Sunday August 1st at 13.00 PA4EME 2 7,247 2021-08-07, 23:08
Last Post: orion_jb2001
  Received System Blue offer. The order was ignored. s1ini 5 27,324 2019-10-07, 17:42
Last Post: s1ini
  [moved] German: Order Question starlord 1 18,017 2017-12-14, 07:34
Last Post: starlord
  Order Question chevyman142000 6 40,351 2016-06-01, 03:59
Last Post: chevyman142000