System Blue Order Status 12. August 2016
Just enter the email address/country on the cover your area page.
If it is already registered you'll know your rank.
Clément
Stations: 252, 733, 1440, 2601
(2016-08-15, 14:47)DelandeC Wrote: Just enter the email address/country on the cover your area page.

Thanks Delandec ... just discovered that !!! Waiting to be emailed... 
Greetings  from Italy !
(2016-08-15, 14:47)DelandeC Wrote: Just enter the email address/country on the cover your area page.

And if it is not, it will be and you'll know your rank.

Direct link to the cover your area page :
http://fr.blitzortung.org/cover_your_area.php

Be careful to put there the same email address than a previous registering.

JiPaul.
(2016-08-16, 06:48)JiPaul B. Wrote:

And if it is not, it will be and you'll know your rank.

Direct link to the cover your area page :
http://fr.blitzortung.org/cover_your_area.php

Be careful to put there the same email address than a previous registering.

JiPaul.

Yes I understand.. But i found my rank .. thanks again !
Probably my fault, but my earlier rank was: 935

"2016-08-06, 21:52
935 out of 1151... Well, at least my forum account was activated.

Here for the long haul to put a station in Louisiana, USA (Northwest LA)"

I accidentally put in my other email today (cautery at montac dot com" and it assigned me: "1236 of 1237"

I realized my error and put in the CORRECT email, the one I used back when I originally got on the list:

NOW, the correct email "KY5G at montac dot com" shows: "1237 of 1237"

The email address I originally signed up under is KY5G at montac dot com. It is the address used on this forum account.
I would appreciate it if someone could correct this issue for me.

Don't know if I caused it, but know that I should be in line at 935 or lower if the 50 units referenced a few posts back have shipped.

As I said, I am here for the long haul. I want a unit for NW Louisiana... we don't have a single station in LA.
Stations: 1961
Sorry for the maybe stupid question.

When I signed on the list, I get an email when I reach rank 1? Or do I have regularly check the list and send an order if the first place is achieved?

And sorry for my bad english ;-)
Stations: 1597
the number of the detectors will be?
Stations: 1684, 2917
(2016-08-21, 09:20)malyan Wrote: the number of the detectors will be?

Huh  What are you asking?

Mike

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
(2016-08-20, 19:33)diwou Wrote: Sorry for the maybe stupid question.

When I signed on the list, I get an email when I reach rank 1? Or do I have regularly check the list and send an order if the first place is achieved?

And sorry for my bad english ;-)

You have only to wait an email from Egon. I've just received mine. It's fine :-)
and Egon put it as important so it is in red.

And don't check when you ar near the rank 1, because I think after the rank 1 you are out of the list. and if you check again you are marked as interested for an other box !... ;-)
Hello.. same things probably it is happening to me.. on Friday I was ranked at 13th, today the system says I am 1332 of 1332 ... may be I am ready to go and out the ranking ?

YES !!! Just received the email from Egon !
(2016-08-18, 13:48)KY5G Wrote: Probably my fault, but my earlier rank was:  935

"2016-08-06, 21:52
935 out of 1151... Well, at least my forum account was activated.

Here for the long haul to put a station in Louisiana, USA (Northwest LA)"
I accidentally put in my other email today (cautery at montac dot com" and it assigned me:  "1236 of 1237"
I realized my error and put in the CORRECT email, the one I used back when I originally got on the list:
NOW, the correct email "KY5G at montac dot com" shows:  "1237 of 1237"
The email address I originally signed up under is KY5G at montac dot com.  It is the address used on this forum account.
I would appreciate it if someone could correct this issue for me.
Don't know if I caused it, but know that I should be in line at 935 or lower if the 50 units referenced a few posts back have shipped.

As I said, I am here for the long haul.  I want a unit for NW Louisiana...  we don't have a single station in LA.
My two emails show 1059 and 1060 today...  so I know it hasn't been fixed...

IF I take the 935 that I started out with, and adjust it for the delta...  (1237-1059 = 178)  935-178 = 757

My actual place on this list based on the date I originally was placed on it should be 757 or lower.

Just don't want to be passed over...  There's a pretty big difference between 1059/1060 and 757th.
AWESOME!!!  Thank you sir!!!  Patiently awaiting the erosion of the 682 folks ahead of me!   Big Grin
My order has been placed, I was curious how they are being shipped to the US? UPS, FedEx, something else? I would like to track it to make sure someone is home to get it and sign if needed.

Thanks!
Stations: 1591
(2016-09-02, 17:44)chevyman142000 Wrote: My order has been placed, I was curious how they are being shipped to the US? UPS, FedEx, something else? I would like to track it to make sure someone is home to get it and sign if needed.

Thanks!

It is normally sent via the Postal Service, and you do have to sign for it. From the time Egon let me know my System Red had shipped to me signing for it was about 8 days.  FedEx and UPS are far too expensive to ship internationally.

Hope this helps and good luck,

John
Station: 1387
Stations: 1387
(2016-09-02, 18:08)John.Sacrey Wrote:
(2016-09-02, 17:44)chevyman142000 Wrote: My order has been placed, I was curious how they are being shipped to the US? UPS, FedEx, something else? I would like to track it to make sure someone is home to get it and sign if needed.

Thanks!

It is normally sent via the Postal Service, and you do have to sign for it. From the time Egon let me know my System Red had shipped to me signing for it was about 8 days.  FedEx and UPS are far too expensive to ship internationally.

Hope this helps and good luck,

John

Thanks John, that definitely helps!
Stations: 1591
Photo 
Hi all!

today I received my System Blue kit including 2 ferrite antennas, 2 filter chips and the housing.
The PCB is a green one made in July 2015 with Rev. 19.3.
I'm not sure about my ranking...maybe something like "137"? I don't know if here is a listing visible?

So next: assembling and registration and I need a GPS...hope it will work :-)

Hartmut
73 de Hartmut / DK5LH

Stations: 1582
(2016-09-03, 09:45)elythomaslumber Wrote: today I received my System Blue kit including 2 ferrite antennas, 2 filter chips and the housing.
The PCB is a green one made in July 2015 with Rev. 19.3.
I'm not sure about my ranking...maybe something like "137"? I don't know if here is a listing visible?

Your ranking is now... 0 : I'm afraid you aren't in the list since you received your kit !
Perhaps was your ranking 137, but it decreased with each sending... and Egon sent you an email when it was less than the number of kits he has to send.

If you test now your ranking with your email (see the link somewhere above), you'll see a new one... and this test will mean that you're interested by a new kit !...
(2016-05-10, 12:29)SchwabTh Wrote: Replying in order to subscribe to this thread.

Awaiting the opportunity to buy two System Blues and replace two System Greens.

Thanks

Station 671  in Rochester, Minnesota, U.S.A.

Station 635 in Peoria, Illinois, U.S.A.

We have been waiting since early May 2016 to receive the "go ahead" to upgrade our USA System Greens to System Blues.

Is there any news regarding when we can order?

(We also enrolled in the "Cover Your Area" process weeks ago.)

Reply here or personally message please.

Thank you very much.

Schwabs

Stations: 671, 1699, 1723
(2016-09-05, 14:49)SchwabTh Wrote:
(2016-05-10, 12:29)SchwabTh Wrote: Replying in order to subscribe to this thread.

Awaiting the opportunity to buy two System Blues and replace two System Greens.

Thanks

We have been waiting since early May 2016 to receive the "go ahead" to upgrade our USA System Greens to System Blues.

Is there any news regarding when we can order?

(We also enrolled in the "Cover Your Area" process weeks ago.)

All the news are in the FIRST message of this thread (last updated three weeks ago).
If you left your email at the Cover Your Area Page you are  stored in a reservation list and got a rank. This rank is updated each time Egon send kits. So you have just to wait an email from Egon that will come when your rank will be close of zero. You could also test from times to times your rank just putting the same email address in the "Cover Your Area" page. But be careful, if you test it when the rank is 0, you'll be registered for a new kit !...
Hi all. Im not sure if my issue is related to those previously stated, but I have been putting my name down for a system since 2014. i think i have put my email in about 3 times. maybe about 9 or so months aprt in the time since I first registred in 2014. but I have never received an email telling me my nuber has come up, nor even an email regarding a rank. I searched my email archive and could only find two emails regarding a password change. /me shrugs. Is there some other way I can find out my rank? Or do I just add my email again and it will tell me my rank with out re setting my rank? The other thing Im finding curious is that I see at begining of Original Post that "Systems are available" Does this mean the queue is empty?

Anyway, I am extremely keen to get a system blue and add to the coverage.

Im a mega, mega mega lightning enthusiast and lightning chaser. I love this project an dearly want to be a part of it Big Grin (Dont we all?)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Blue order status (10.3.2020) Egon 33 146,553 2023-11-29, 21:57
Last Post: cutty
  Issue starting Sunday August 1st at 13.00 PA4EME 2 7,247 2021-08-07, 23:08
Last Post: orion_jb2001
  Received System Blue offer. The order was ignored. s1ini 5 27,324 2019-10-07, 17:42
Last Post: s1ini
  [moved] German: Order Question starlord 1 18,017 2017-12-14, 07:34
Last Post: starlord
  Order Question chevyman142000 6 40,351 2016-06-01, 03:59
Last Post: chevyman142000