Internal Forum
your post is noted about posting technical questions from operators in the internal forum I was not aware of that procedure, however, my request for a login ability to the internal forum has a operator has not been actioned. I have sent an request email, as per instructions, to blitzortung@gmx.org. ( Sorry if any operators have replied to my "moved post" technical question, I do not have access to the internal forum yet Huh)

Jeff
(2015-01-15, 21:43)orion_jb2001 Wrote: your post is noted about posting technical questions from operators in the internal forum I was not aware of that procedure, however, my request for a login ability to the internal forum has a operator has not been actioned. I have sent an request email, as per instructions, to blitzortung@gmx.org. ( Sorry if any operators have replied to my "moved post" technical question, I do not have access to the internal forum yet Huh)

Jeff

Sorry, Jeff... let me find it and move it back for you. Have you activated your station yet... contacted and sent signals? Tobi has to 'turn you on" for the internals...

TOBI!.... HELP??? Angel

Mike

Your original thread is at https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread.php?tid=1032 Big Grin

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
Umm I can't connect until I am able to enter the services section to download what I need for the equipment and I can't login into the services section until I get login permission, catch 22 at this end.

Jeff
(2015-01-15, 22:22)Cutty Wrote:
(2015-01-15, 21:43)orion_jb2001 Wrote: your post is noted about posting technical questions from operators in the internal forum I was not aware of that procedure, however, my request for a login ability to the internal forum has a operator has not been actioned. I have sent an request email, as per instructions, to blitzortung@gmx.org. ( Sorry if any operators have replied to my "moved post" technical question, I do not have access to the internal forum yet Huh)

Jeff

Sorry, Jeff... let me find it and move it back for you. Have you activated your station yet... contacted and sent signals? Tobi has to 'turn you on" for the internals...

TOBI!.... HELP??? Angel

Mike

Your original thread is at https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread.php?tid=1032 Big Grin

Hi, copy of an email just sent to support@blitzortung.org;

"Hi,

Requesting a user name / account. (personal details etc). Note: you might need to make sure this email address for account username directions etc, is updated on the pdf documents that supply construction advice. My initial request for a user login was sent to blitzortung@gmx.org 24 hours ago, as indicated in the blitzortung red assembly document.

Regards,

Jeff"

This error in email addresses would probably be why no one has got back to me. People if you have constructed the brilliant documents that help newbies, make sure you update your documents with correct email addresses etc.... Smile

Jeff
Welcome Jeff,

I'm not 100% sure, but the old email address should still work. In some rare rare cases Egon might not have the time to check it every day. Your new request has already been confirmed.

It's no problem to post hardware questions in the public area. However, not everybody wants that his posts are visible to the whole world. Thus, the chance of a fast and qualified response might be slightly higher in the internal area. The thread starter decides...

Moving your post to the internal forum happened due to a communication mistake. Sorry for that!

Have fun and best regards
Tobias
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219
Thanks Tobi, access to services section successful.

Jeff
Stations: 2041

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No access to "Internal Forum" Knickohr 6 31,743 2014-05-02, 08:18
Last Post: Knickohr