Minimum distance between H and F antennas
Good evening, I contact you because I want to know what is the minimum distance between the antennas H and F.
Thanks in advance.
Greetings
Francesco
Stations: 1583
(2017-03-05, 20:40)ohifra Wrote: Good evening, I contact you because I want to know what is the minimum distance between the antennas H and F.
Thanks in advance.
Greetings
Francesco

The E probe should be outside, ,pimted verticaly, at leat a half-meter away from any metal pole mount... as far from any noise sources, buildings, and obstacles as possible,at least two-three meters above ground, and not grounded to anything... other than that, put your H anywhere away from noise sources.

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
(2017-03-05, 21:23)Cutty Wrote:
(2017-03-05, 20:40)ohifra Wrote: Good evening, I contact you because I want to know what is the minimum distance between the antennas H and F.
Thanks in advance.
Greetings
Francesco

The E probe should be outside, ,pimted verticaly, at leat a half-meter away from any metal pole mount... as far from any noise sources, buildings, and obstacles as possible,at least two-three meters above ground, and not grounded to anything... other than that, put your H anywhere away from noise sources.

Thank you so much for your reply 
Stations: 1583