error message on lightningmaps.org
Hallo I´m new over here and I have a question. When I click on my station number 2399 
https://www.lightningmaps.org/login?lang=en
open up and then click on my station this is showing
Page Not Found :: Code 404
Sorry, there was an error. Please try again later.

What is wrong or what can I do?

Thank you
Stations: 2399
[Image: M.png]
Rarotonga
System Blue
Cook Islands
South America
Running
2019-03-17 05:43
0 km
0 km
xxxx

First, On Your Blitzortung Operator's Page, (login) make sure your have 'anonymous' set to "N"...

Second, LMO MUST read the Blitzortung Database... it may not be updating as fast as usual...

third, there's something going on I'm not aware of... which would by normal... ...  heh...

Hey, Welcome Aboard1

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
(2019-03-17, 05:53)cutty Wrote: [Image: M.png]
Rarotonga
System Blue
Cook Islands
South America
Running
2019-03-17 05:43
0 km
0 km
xxxx

First, On Your Blitzortung Operator's Page, (login) make sure your have 'anonymous' set to "N"...

Second, LMO MUST read the Blitzortung Database... it may not be updating as fast as usual...

third, there's something going on I'm not aware of... which would by normal... ...  heh...

Hey, Welcome Aboard1

Hi Cutty, thanks for the fast answer.
1. anonymous ist set to "N"
2. what to hell is LMO and why is the updating not fast as usual?
3. and what is this "something going on"?

Is there a software were I can see what kind of signal my machine is detecting and were it is coming from?
(2019-03-17, 21:39)ho4440ew Wrote: Hi Cutty, thanks for the fast answer.

Is there a software were I can see what kind of signal my machine is detecting and were it is coming from?

1. Great... make sure your 'antenna configuration /  channel configuration" is correct.. H would be 0-2, E would be 3 only for BLUE...any 'disabled' channels would be 'not defined'.. e.g. 'H 2, if no antenna', and 'E 4 and 5 are for RED systems only.
2. LMO is 'LightningMaps.Org"... a separate but Official Blitzortung Website.. the one that doesn't 'see you' as yet,
3. the something going ion would be a 'bug' I haven't been informed about, or an attempt at satire / irony / sarcasm /arrogance, whatever, in  this case. Rolleyes...heh

You can view signals on your controller GUI before they are sent. You can view signals ion your Operator's page at BT (Blitzortung. org) and you can see them on LMO when the database decides your are a real station, or whatever...
... Since you're region 3, "Americas"  you'll be able to see them on Sferics.US"  when I get around to adding you, and several others manually, and if you establish an account there,... but I'm, bogged down right now... as are Tobi and Egon, and some things are happening slow...

Quote:Is there a software were I can see what kind of signal my machine is detecting and were it is coming from?

My Gosh.. we wish there were!  If you've got noise, etc, you're on your own... if it's 'stroke', the data etc can show you what and where...  that is part of this great project... the optimization phase for a new station...and it's operator.. heh...   heh heh... heh... Lightning ...gotcha...

Relax.. things will be fine  You're in for a great experience.. this is one of the most fascinating things I've ever been involved with, and great things are coming for this hobbyist network...

(2019-03-18, 23:50)ho4440ew Wrote:
(2019-03-17, 22:21)cutty Wrote:
(2019-03-17, 21:39)ho4440ew Wrote: Hi Cutty, thanks for the fast answer.

1. Great... make sure your 'antenna configuration /  channel configuration" is correct.. H would be 0-2, E would be 3 only for BLUE...any 'disabled' channels would be 'not defined'.. e.g. 'H 2, if no antenna', and 'E 4 and 5 are for RED systems only.
2. LMO is 'LightningMaps.Org"... a separate but Official Blitzortung Website.. the one that doesn't 'see you' as yet,
3. the something going ion would be a 'bug' I haven't been informed about, or an attempt at satire / irony / sarcasm /arrogance, whatever, in  this case. Rolleyes...heh

You can view signals on your controller GUI before they are sent. You can view signals ion your Operator's page at BT (Blitzortung. org) and you can see them on LMO when the database decides your are a real station, or whatever...
... Since you're region 3, "Americas"  you'll be able to see them on Sferics.US"  when I get around to adding you, and several others manually, and if you establish an account there,... but I'm, bogged down right now... as are Tobi and Egon, and some things are happening slow...

Quote:Is there a software were I can see what kind of signal my machine is detecting and were it is coming from?

My Gosh.. we wish there were!  If you've got noise, etc, you're on your own... if it's 'stroke', the data etc can show you what and where...  that is part of this great project... the optimization phase for a new station...and it's operator.. heh...   heh heh... heh... Lightning ...gotcha...

Relax.. things will be fine  You're in for a great experience.. this is one of the most fascinating things I've ever been involved with, and great things are coming for this hobbyist network...

OK Cutty, I checked all this things you mentioned above! I´m very patiened and not in a hurry, but there is some thing that wonders me!  Why are newer stations then mine online but not 2399?
When I press the little yellow spot in front of my station number this error message show up, but on the other hand I press on stations with a higher number than mine 2399 and also user 1872 with higher number as mine 1870 I can see the signals they are receiving and all the details. What do I wrong? Why I´m not seeing my own? Sorry for my stupid questions! And of course I´m on the COOK ISLANDS and they do not belong to South America - we are much closer to NewZealand !
(2019-03-18, 23:50)ho4440ew Wrote: OK Cutty, I checked all this things you mentioned above! I´m very patiened and not in a hurry, but there is some thing that wonders me!  Why are newer stations then mine online but not 2399?
When I press the little yellow spot in front of my station number this error message show up, but on the other hand I press on stations with a higher number than mine 2399 and also user 1872 with higher number as mine 1870 I can see the signals they are receiving and all the details. What do I wrong? Why I´m not seeing my own? Sorry for my stupid questions! And of course I´m on the COOK ISLANDS and they do not belong to South America - we are much closer to NewZealand !

Your questions are not stupid. I just don't have answers. I suspect your station, because of location, will report to more than one server... Oceania, and South America and something is not registering as anticipated. There is a legitimate situation here, It may be something simple we've overlooked, but I'm out of ideas, here... We've kicked this issue up the ladder, and we'll await response from the developers...

Mike

Hello,

the detector 2399 was something special. It was the first detector registered exclusively for South America. All other stations for South America work also for North America. The signal display on Blitzortung.org was not designed for this case yet, but is now working:

http://1.blitzortung.org/Webpages/signal...height=128

I also added the station to Oceania and North America. Note that in the station list on Blitzortung.org stations are displayed multiple times if your signals are used for several regions.

The ration is calculated extra for each region. Other makes no sense. Tobias will certainly soon adopt the new regions of South America, Africa and Asia (now also as a separate region, previously only in combination with other regions).

http://de.blitzortung.org/station_list.p...th+America

The other detectors for the new region South Americal I will additionally extended to South America next week, when I am back to Germany. The computation for South America is currently done by the computation for north america. If it is a separate region, the calculation can be fine-tuned by, for example, allowing fewer stations to calculate an impact.

Cook island is a very important place for us, please notify me immediately if there are problems with this station. The signal looks very good for now.

/Egon
Stations: 2656, 3044
(2019-03-19, 01:51)cutty Wrote:
(2019-03-18, 23:50)ho4440ew Wrote: OK Cutty, I checked all this things you mentioned above! I´m very patiened and not in a hurry, but there is some thing that wonders me!  Why are newer stations then mine online but not 2399?

Your questions are not stupid. I just don't have answers.  I suspect your station, because of location, will report to more than one server... Oceania, and South America and something is not registering as anticipated. There is a legitimate situation here, It may be something simple we've overlooked, but I'm out of ideas, here... We've kicked this issue up the ladder, and we'll await response from the developers...

Mike

Thank you so much for your efforts to help me! Keep the lines open and let the thunder roll in  Cloud Lightning Cloud
(2019-03-19, 04:39)Egon Wrote: Hello,

the detector 2399 was something special. It was the first detector registered exclusively for South America. All other stations for South America work also for North America. The signal display on Blitzortung.org was not designed for this case yet, but is now working:

http://1.blitzortung.org/Webpages/signal...height=128

I also added the station to Oceania and North America. Note that in the station list on Blitzortung.org stations are displayed multiple times if your signals are used for several regions.

The ration is calculated extra for each region. Other makes no sense. Tobias will certainly soon adopt the new regions of South America, Africa and Asia (now also as a separate region, previously only in combination with other regions).

http://de.blitzortung.org/station_list.p...th+America

The other detectors for the new region South Americal I will additionally extended to South America  next week, when I am back to Germany. The computation for South America is currently done by the computation for north america. If it is a separate region, the calculation can be fine-tuned by, for example, allowing fewer stations to calculate an impact.

Cook island is a very important place for us, please notify me immediately if there are problems with this station. The signal looks very good for now.

/Egon

Hi Egon, thank you so much - every thing is working fine so far no more complain - wish you a good and relaxing time where ever you go!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Blue: available (I did not receive a message)? JumpingJ 4 25,486 2016-05-09, 19:02
Last Post: JumpingJ