GPS not working on system Blue board( running 9.2)
Hello fellow Lighting enthusiasts. A few months ago I was invited to purchase a System Blue. I went ahead and ordered it. I purchased the board( of course Big Grin  The case and two ferrite cores. I will admit it took me a few months to assemble the device.
I have it all together and after firing it up, I noticed the blue LED GPS light is not lighting at all. When I do a reset/ boot it will come on for s brief second so we know the circuit is goo. After that, I get no GPS either showing on the hardware case or in the GUI. All I get I sent the red text and the word word null. I did upgrade the firmware to the latest, replaced the gps antenna and even went as far as replacing the  SMA  connectors. Still nothing. 
I’m looking for some advice to troubleshoot next. Can anyone chime in and let me know you’re thoughts? Thanks a ton!

Paul E.
Blaine, Minnesota. Station 2425
(2019-04-24, 21:01)Edgeminnesota Wrote: Hello fellow Lighting enthusiasts. A few months ago I was invited to purchase a System Blue. I went ahead and ordered it. I purchased the board( of course Big Grin  The case and two ferrite cores. I will admit it took me a few months to assemble the device.
I have it all together and after firing it up, I noticed the blue LED GPS light is not lighting at all. When I do a reset/ boot it will come on for s brief second so we know the circuit is goo. After that, I get no GPS either showing on the hardware case or in the GUI. All I get I sent the red text and the word word null. I did upgrade the firmware to the latest, replaced the gps antenna and even went as far as replacing the  SMA  connectors. Still nothing. 
I’m looking for some advice to troubleshoot next. Can anyone chime in and let me know you’re thoughts? Thanks a ton!

Paul E.
Blaine, Minnesota. Station 2425

Paul, check your email.

Regards
[Image: NOAARADlogoTXT80.png][Image: forfaviconTXT.png]

Stations: 2100
Hi Dupreezd,

I didn’t see an email from you. Could you please resend it?   Thanks Paul
(2019-04-28, 04:31)Edgeminnesota Wrote: Hi Dupreezd,

I didn’t see an email from you. Could you please resend it?   Thanks Paul

Paul, I've sent you a PM. Please let me know if you got it.

Thanks
[Image: NOAARADlogoTXT80.png][Image: forfaviconTXT.png]

Stations: 2100

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Blue Not Working tferoli 10 13,821 2016-09-29, 11:30
Last Post: DnH2016
  Noise spikes on board, System Blue Jorgeminator 8 14,073 2016-06-17, 09:11
Last Post: RichoAnd