Blitzortung Controller
I'm somewhat confused on what a lot of the colours and letters mean on the controller since there's no guide for it.

In he gain menu, what does "Disable noise adaption" and "Disable auto amplif. filter" actually mean? What exactly do they do? What does HP on/off mean and what does it do?
On the signals page, what does L and LP mean? Why do the letters turn red? Why does the GPS time sometimes turn red?
Station: 2417
Stations: 2417
(2019-05-07, 13:16)Aelita Wrote: I'm somewhat confused on what a lot of the colours and letters mean on the controller since there's no guide for it.

In he gain menu, what does "Disable noise adaption" and "Disable auto amplif. filter" actually mean? What exactly do they do? What does HP on/off mean and what does it do?
On the signals page, what does L and LP mean? Why do the letters turn red? Why does the GPS time sometimes turn red?

Aelita, these questions have been discussed on the Internal forum. To gain access, please logon to your BO profile page and register your station to become an operator.

Regards
[Image: NOAARADlogoTXT80.png]

Stations: 2100, 2954
(2019-05-07, 13:52)dupreezd Wrote:
(2019-05-07, 13:16)Aelita Wrote: I'm somewhat confused on what a lot of the colours and letters mean on the controller since there's no guide for it.

Aelita, these questions have been discussed on the Internal forum. To gain access, please logon to your BO profile page and register your station to become an operator.

Regards

I'm pretty sure I already registered my station but I'm not seeing any new sections on the forum. I still see the station on the blitzortung map though.
Have you logged in via the login on top this forum (last option in top bar) and set all the details of your station in there ?
Stations: 1476
(2019-05-07, 19:59)Eric.Wouters Wrote: Have you logged in via the login on top this forum (last option in top bar) and set all the details of your station in there ?

Yeah and the station's there with everything set but I don't see the internal forum.
(2019-05-07, 19:59)Eric.Wouters Wrote: Have you logged in via the login on top this forum (last option in top bar) and set all the details of your station in there ?

Same for me.  Logged on, station registered (2515).  I show in the Forum as a registered user but cannot see any threads other than the public threads.  Would like to see the internal threads, troubleshooting, controller (blue) instructions, settings, etc. but cannot. 

TIA
Brad
(2019-06-26, 14:55)bwreed Wrote:

Same for me.  Logged on, station registered (2515).  I show in the Forum as a registered user but cannot see any threads other than the public threads.  Would like to see the internal threads, troubleshooting, controller (blue) instructions, settings, etc. but cannot. 

TIA
Brad

See your post on 'station not recognized,... you won't "promote" until station is recognized... sorry... then iwe'll likely have to to it manually.

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020