No more data transmitted Europe 2 and 3
Hi
For a few days now, my red 2401 detector has not transmitted any data in the Europe 2, Europe 3 and Africa 1 Zones!!!! Only the Europe 1 zone is active! Can you tell me how to fix this problem. 
For information, my blue 2783 detector does not encounter this problem.
Thank you for your comeback
patrick
 FRANCE --- RED S2401---  BLUE S2783
Stations: 2401, 2783
(2023-08-12, 09:40)MTO-Mareuil Wrote: Hi
For a few days now, my red 2401 detector has not transmitted any data in the Europe 2, Europe 3 and Africa 1 Zones!!!! Only the Europe 1 zone is active! Can you tell me how to fix this problem. 
For information, my blue 2783 detector does not encounter this problem.
Thank you for your comeback
patrick

Patrick, you can't fix it. The Computing algorithms, and Data administrators make that decision on which servers a given station will send data to for the network processing.... Apparently only one station at your location is sufficient for network purposes... it's chosen 'Blue' over red. Same is true for me.. with three stations, only my one Blue supports multiple regions. Remember, this is 'network' worldwide locating, for best data, not a 'single station' computation. These 'region' assignments are constantly evaluated and modified.

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
hi cutty
I don't quite understand where is the logic in the new algorithm!
The only remaining zone on my detector was not the most efficient compared to Europe zones 2 and 3 ....
I also don't understand why a detector that hadn't worked for several months following a gps problem, can be seen when it is restarted with 5 detection zones, to the great surprise of the owner....
Wouldn't there be an economic goal to limit the detectors that use a lot of data on the servers?
patrick
 FRANCE --- RED S2401---  BLUE S2783
Stations: 2401, 2783
(2023-08-23, 08:13)Benjamin Wrote: This can happen for a number of reasons, here are some possible solutions and troubleshooting steps:

Check network connection: Make sure your probe is properly connected to the network. Check that the network cable or Wi-Fi connection is stable and that the network settings are correct.

Confirm Area Coverage: Verify Europe 2, Europe 3 and Africa 1 area coverage and make sure your detector is in good signal coverage. You can try to reinstall or adjust the position of the detector to get a better signal.

Check device settings: Make sure your detector is set up correctly. Check that the probe is properly configured to transmit data in the Europe 2, Europe 3 and Africa 1 regions and is not set to block data transmission.

Update firmware and software: Check for available firmware or software updates. Sometimes an update can fix some issues related to data transfer. Please follow the manufacturer's guidelines for updates.

Contact technical support: If none of the above steps solve the problem, it is recommended that you contact the detector's manufacturer or technical support team. They can provide more specific guidance and assist you with this problem.

Not having the same problem with your blue 2783 detector may be due to a different model or configuration. Each device may have its own independent features and settings, so the causes and solutions for problems may vary.

Hope these tips help you and good luck with your problem solving!

Absolutely irrelevant for the most part,
Region assignments are more or less 'arbitrary'...

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No lightning data (Europe) Noodweer Benelux 2 13,305 2017-08-12, 10:34
Last Post: Tobi
  definition Europe/ North America RiePa 4 23,246 2016-03-14, 16:31
Last Post: RiePa
  Lightningmaps.org Radar Europe Gerhard.Wittevee 2 17,739 2015-07-09, 20:04
Last Post: Gerhard.Wittevee
  Intermittend Idle problems Europe WSOverijse 4 25,198 2015-03-14, 17:01
Last Post: Tobi