map.blitzortung.org down???
Hi all,

Is there a problem with the above site?? It has been down most of the day and whilst it is showing your last signal details and maximum and minmum data, it is not populating the graphs showing your station operational curve graphs.

regards,

Jeff
Stations: 2041
Jeff, I believe they're doing some database updates, revisions.

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
(2021-08-02, 14:11)cutty Wrote: Jeff, I believe they're doing some database updates, revisions.
Thanks Mike  Smile
(2021-08-02, 14:11)cutty Wrote: Jeff, I believe they're doing some database updates, revisions.
An esstimate of the outage with this maintainence??

Jeff
Hi everyone,

yes this is a problem with updating the database. I won't be home until the weekend and I probably won't be able to fix it sooner. It affects the two scripts statistic_0.php and statistic_1.php, as well as some files such as the stations.txt file. The scripts signal.php and statistic_1.php are still working.

/Egon
Stations: 2656
(2021-08-04, 14:08)Egon Wrote: Hi everyone,

yes this is a problem with updating the database. I won't be home until the weekend and I probably won't be able to fix it sooner. It affects the two scripts statistic_0.php and statistic_1.php, as well as some files such as the stations.txt file. The scripts signal.php and statistic_1.php are still working.

/Egon
Thanks for the update. It appears to be up again now but with those database issues from back in May, system wide. We shall wait to you can get to work on the problem.  We all must have a life other than with blitz. Thanks for all this work you put into our hobby  Smile
yes, it's a similar behavior as in May, but it's a different problem, I'm still looking for it.

/Egon
Stations: 2656
(2021-08-06, 17:26)Egon Wrote: yes, it's a similar behavior as in May, but it's a different problem, I'm still looking for it.

/Egon
Thanks Egon for getting the system back up again, hopefully you fixed it without too much problem Smile
(2021-08-07, 23:07)orion_jb2001 Wrote:
(2021-08-06, 17:26)Egon Wrote: yes, it's a similar behavior as in May, but it's a different problem, I'm still looking for it.

/Egon
Thanks Egon for getting the system back up again, hopefully you fixed it without too much problem Smile

I second this. Thanks for repairing
Station  2488