Lightning strike location
I would need access to a lightning strike location for my city of Zavidovici located in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Europe. Lightning strikes around the city at a distance of up to 20 km from the town of Zavidovići. Is it possible to get constant access to the API since I have applied for the purchase of the device 6 times so far, but no one can tell me that I can buy the device. So I lost hope that I would ever get the device.

Thanks, Armin
(2021-11-04, 15:35)arminicos Wrote: I would need access to a lightning strike location for my city of Zavidovici located in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Europe. Lightning strikes around the city at a distance of up to 20 km from the town of Zavidovići. Is it possible to get constant access to the API since I have applied for the purchase of the device 6 times so far, but no one can tell me that I can buy the device. So I lost hope that I would ever get the device.

Thanks, Armin
Rolleyes If you keep applying, you keep bumping yourself back to the bottom  of the list!  You'll never get an invite! Undecided 
Within that request list, World Regions  with very low receiver density are given priority for new operator Kits, as are replacement, repair, upgrades to current operators.
Might try: https://www.blitzortung.org/en/contact.p...ribution_6

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
any chance to get access to my location Zavidovici, and around me 20-25 km? to know where lightning struck without buying a device? is it possible

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Location on Live Lightning Map SteveQlQ 1 5,441 2021-04-18, 18:42
Last Post: Egon