We would like to participate
We operate a weather station in Döbeln, Saxony, Germany. This includes common meteorological readings, but lightning is still missing. We have some experience in electronics. So I guess we will be able to assemble the measuring kit.

Could we join your community?

Where can we order the neccessary equipment?
(2023-05-13, 17:52)spitzmaus Wrote: We operate a weather station in Döbeln, Saxony, Germany. This includes common meteorological readings, but lightning is still missing. We have some experience in electronics. So I guess we will be able to assemble the measuring kit.

You can sign up on the Cover your Area page under "Further Info" at the top. 

Kits may not be available at this time due to supply chain issues.
Stations: 2982
Thank you. Done.
(2023-05-13, 17:52)spitzmaus Wrote: We operate a weather station in Döbeln, Saxony, Germany. This includes common meteorological readings, but lightning is still missing. We have some experience in electronics. So I guess we will be able to assemble the measuring kit.

Hi!

Alternatively, you can also order the board yourself - the price will naturally become more "interesting" with a larger number of people. 
All the information you need for the BLUE system is available for public access.

https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread...5#pid24955
Station 2914
I don't think that post is visible for non participants
(2023-06-20, 07:06)Kennie Wrote: I don't think that post is visible for non participants

You are right. There is an error message if I follow the link.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I want to participate cmartinez1979 0 1,507 2023-04-10, 22:55
Last Post: cmartinez1979