Looking for a receiver
Hi All

We are looking to install some of these in Ontario, Canada, but as there is no hardware available, would anyone care to sell me one that is either still in a kit more or even completed and currently isn't in service or that you don't need anymore?

We would like to get it completed while the summer thunderstorm season is going on.

Many thanks all

Mike
I'm building two for individuals in Ontario, both south of Toronto. That doesn't help your situation, but at least Ontario will be represented in the near future.

Best,

Don
WD9DMP

(2014-07-16, 14:36)va3mw Wrote: Hi All

We are looking to install some of these in Ontario, Canada, but as there is no hardware available, would anyone care to sell me one that is either still in a kit more or even completed and currently isn't in service or that you don't need anymore?

We would like to get it completed while the summer thunderstorm season is going on.

Many thanks all

Mike
Stations:
Hi Don

Excellent. I will stand down then. We don't need any more in Southern Ontario, but I do have another site 4 hours north of Toronto. Even that might be too close.

Mike
Every station helps coverage, even those relatively close together. The two stations I am building will be sited in Komoka (near London) and Beamsville, farther east near St. Catherines, south of the QEW. An additional northern station would definitely help coverage, so I wouldn't stand down in your efforts to get a station going!

Don
WD9DMP

(2014-07-16, 14:54)va3mw Wrote: Hi Don

Excellent. I will stand down then. We don't need any more in Southern Ontario, but I do have another site 4 hours north of Toronto. Even that might be too close.

Mike
Stations:
I would be north of Toronto and I have a really quiet site. I can guess who the Beamsville person is. She would be a great asset.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How does one become a receiver station builder? Moonbouncer 1 10,440 2020-04-30, 14:22
Last Post: vinesweather
  Buying a receiver Yoggie 2 18,850 2017-05-24, 21:49
Last Post: allsorts