Uploading Firmware! Please wait...
Hi,
I have a mystery trying to flash new firmware to my Red system. (Station 1323)
The LCD display reports I am running 7.4, and that 8.4 is availalbe. I have downloaded 8.4 via the button on the web interface, and this file is stored on my local computer. After pressing upload, the page is stuck showing"Uploading Firmware! Please wait..." Half an hour later, I refresh or select another web tab. I rebooted the detector. There was no other sign of the firmware actually being written to the system, and no checksums displayed.
The web interface now shows I am running 8.4 (even after connecting in from a different computer and browser), but the LCD still says 7.4!  The station information shown by Lightningmaps.org also shows firmware 7.4.
Any suggestions appreciated!
Cheers,
James Dean
Your station runs with 7.4. Please try flashing again. If it doesn't work, then program with USB or DFU.
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219
(2018-01-19, 07:32)Tecsol Wrote: Hi,
I have a mystery trying to flash new firmware to my Red system. (Station 1323)
The LCD display reports I am running 7.4, and that 8.4 is availalbe. I have downloaded 8.4 via the button on the web interface, and this file is stored on my local computer. After pressing upload, the page is stuck showing"Uploading Firmware! Please wait..." Half an hour later, I refresh or select another web tab. I rebooted the detector. There was no other sign of the firmware actually being written to the system, and no checksums displayed.
The web interface now shows I am running 8.4 (even after connecting in from a different computer and browser), but the LCD still says 7.4!  The station information shown by Lightningmaps.org also shows firmware 7.4.
Any suggestions appreciated!
Cheers,
James Dean

Same issue here - looks like I need to get a USB stick out
Stations: 700

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Station not uploading to server SaichMar 0 3,115 2021-07-19, 12:47
Last Post: SaichMar
  Station not showing in list or uploading to server SaichMar 0 3,402 2021-07-18, 08:32
Last Post: SaichMar