Newbie wants to contact a nearby Member
Hello Folks,

I am in Auburn California, been inactive for some time but registered about 3 years back.
I am trying to reach another active monitor station that is near me.
He/she is Station 695;  Eldorado Hills a city very close by.
How can I reach Station 695 ? 
Best,  Pat Barthelow   Auburn CA   apolloeme@gmail.com
(2018-10-15, 21:57)Moonbouncer Wrote: Hello Folks,

I am in Auburn California, been inactive for some time but registered about 3 years back.
I am trying to reach another active monitor station that is near me.
He/she is Station 695;  Eldorado Hills a city very close by.
How can I reach Station 695 ? 
Best,  Pat Barthelow   Auburn CA   apolloeme@gmail.com

We're sorry, Pat...
We cannot share member's / operator's private data without their express permission, ... all those world-wide legal things, you know.
Sad
Mike

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
All this info are public available:
You can find the stations position here: https://www.lightningmaps.org/blitzortun...tion_id=34, look at the map and above it.
Position is: deleted by Moderator.. privacy violation
According to google earth this is deleted by moderator  or it might be deketed by moderator
I'm sure you can find who is living at these addresses. Send  a snailmail to "Weather Entusiast" at these addresses, and I am sure you will reach the correct person living in this area! I also believe you can find the owners of these premises somewhere..

Moderator Note... publication of participant information should NOT be done and is not allowed.
Please adhere to these guidelines.  Did you overlook, or just ignore the moderator post by Cutty, just above?"

From the agreement you read when joining this forum:
By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws.

Failure to comply with these rules may result in the termination of your account, account suspension, or permanent ban of access to these forums
Stations: 2200
(2018-10-28, 22:08)ts20 Wrote: All this info are public available:
You can find the stations position here: https://www.lightningmaps.org/blitzortun...tion_id=34, look at the map and above it.
Position is: xx/ -yy
According to google earth this is xxx El Dorado Hills, CA, USA, or it might be 413 or even 411.
I'm sure you can find who is living at these addresses. Send  a snailmail to "Weather Entusiast" at these addresses, and I am sure you will reach the correct person living in this area! I also believe you can find the owners of these premises somewhere..

You do know that the Lat/Long and presumed address you listed is only available to users who are logged on? It's not public available - I suggest you delete this as it's breaching privacy
[Image: wxgraphic.php?type=banner_big]

Stations: 2039
(2018-10-28, 22:49)vk2him Wrote:
(2018-10-28, 22:08)ts20 Wrote: All this info are public available:
Position is: xx/ -yy
According to google earth this is xxx El Dorado Hills, CA, USA, or it might be 413 or even 411.

You do know that the Lat/Long and presumed address you listed is only available to users who are logged on? It's not public available - I suggest you delete this as it's breaching privacy

Inappropriate post edited above, message sent to member, and this thread is close.

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Becomming a member without a station martmiwp 2 14,296 2019-03-04, 13:18
Last Post: cutty
  I'm a newbie stevewhite257 2 13,452 2018-05-27, 23:31
Last Post: allsorts
  Newbie question Hkibler 1 12,134 2018-01-23, 01:57
  Any Systems up for sale and any advice nearby Lincoln U.K (Newcomer) m0siy 4 25,592 2016-08-17, 12:54
  Contact local station owners psper 3 20,283 2016-05-28, 07:29
Last Post: DelandeC