Options below Day/Night missing from cell phone access
Hello everyone, it is a pleasure to join this forum. Thanks for allowing me in.

I apologize if this question has been already asked somewhere but I have not been able to locate it if so.
I am accessing the real-time lightning map both from my PC and from my Android cell phone.
On the PC, below the configuration menu that has Map Brightness, Day/Night, and Rain Radar, I can see these options.
On my cell phone they don't show up.

Am I doing something wrong or is that intentional? Just wondered if I could get these options to show up on the cell phone.
To browse the real-time map on my cell phone, I am using Google's built in Chrome app.

Thanks for any help you can offer and kind regards!
Jerry
(2019-04-30, 12:37)JerryR Wrote: Hello everyone, it is a pleasure to join this forum. Thanks for allowing me in.

I apologize if this question has been already asked somewhere but I have not been able to locate it if so.
I am accessing the real-time lightning map both from my PC and from my Android cell phone.
On the PC, below the configuration menu that has Map Brightness, Day/Night, and Rain Radar, I can see these options.

Am I doing something wrong or is that intentional? Just wondered if I could get these options to show up on the cell phone.
To browse the real-time map on my cell phone, I am using Google's built in Chrome app.

Jerry

Heh.. well, welcome aboard..
Lightnmaps.org works ok on my Andriod.. but I can't even open the new vector Blitzortung Map.. so you're a step ahead, if it's the Blitzortung Vector you're speaking about...

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
(2019-04-30, 18:01)Hello Cutty, and thanks for the reply!actually I\m just talking about going to the Blitzortung web site using an internet browser - in this case Chrome.I wasn't running an app of any sort. Is the Vector about which you speak an app or a web URL ?The one I was trying was a URL.Jerry---------------------------------cutty Wrote:
(2019-04-30, 12:37)JerryR Wrote: Hello everyone, it is a pleasure to join this forum. Thanks for allowing me in.

Jerry

Heh.. well, welcome aboard..
Lightnmaps.org works ok on my Andriod.. but I can't even open the new vector Blitzortung Map.. so you're a step ahead, if it's the Blitzortung Vector you're speaking about...
the vector map is the new one whose link is at the top of this forum 

this one :  New Live Lightning Vector Map
Stations: 1476
(2019-04-30, 18:26)Eric.Wouters Wrote: the vector map is the new one whose link is at the top of this forum 

this one :  New Live Lightning Vector Map

FWIW, I just opened that on my Nougat OS Samsung 9.7" Android tablet in Google chrome, and it seems to work fine.

And so does every other LMO and BT page.
Regards,
Mike W.
Stations: 1977, 2294