New station....not showing up on maps
(2014-09-29, 00:18)Geewizard Wrote:
(2014-09-28, 23:33)W3DRM Wrote:
(2014-09-28, 22:27)Geewizard Wrote: Thanks Don. I'll switch over to the internal forum.

Ok, now my station is showing up as participating in locations. The only parameter I changed was enabling the DHCP option.

And......where IS the internal forum?

Looks like you found it! Big Grin

I believe DHCP does need to be checked in the settings. Also, don't forget to save your changes so should the controller reboot you won't lose your settings. Your signals look pretty good although I do see a pretty big and persistent spike around 68-70Khz. Are you near a computer or other electronic devices?

I am near my PC so that makes sense. How do you see that spectral plot?

You will have to be logged-in to view the strike info. Use your BO login. If you click on the lat/lon you will get more detail about that particular strike along with a map showing all of the stations that detected it also. As you will see, there is a lot of info available to participants only.

If you have more questions or comments, create a new thread in the Internal forum so we don't clutter-up the Public side of the forum - thanks. You'll find a "Station Hardware & Firmware" forum plus a sub-forum for "Troubleshooting". Place your posts there for this kind of discussion.
Don - W3DRM - Minden, Nevada - U.S.A. --- Blitzortung Station: 808 --- FlightRadar24 ID: F-KRNO2
Davis Wireless VP2, WD 10.37S70, StartWatch, VirtualVP, VPLive, Win10 Pro
--- Logitech C920 Pro USB webcam w/Hubble fix
[img=0x0]http://www.carsonvalleyweather.com/cvwx-banner.gif[/img]
Stations: 808

Messages In This Thread
RE: New station....not showing up on maps - by W3DRM - 2014-09-29, 00:39

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Station not showing in list or uploading to server SaichMar 0 3,404 2021-07-18, 08:32
Last Post: SaichMar