LOW priority, but wanted to note it to the developers
There is so much going on that please don't take this note as an important concern.

But unless someone says something, you'll not know, so put this on your list of fix its when you get bored and have nothing to do.

I did check with several other users and they have found the same concern, so it doesn't seem to be just me.

Issue #1:  When I go to lightningmaps.org, log in and then go to the real time display, the map comes up as I have left it, and the station selections are all there, but the lines setting I made is forgotten from the previous visit.

I know it used to remember all the settings, and it is easy enough to go to the upper right hand corner, select the little antenna with the vibrations eminating from it and see Stations, Lines and Coverage and then re-select the Lines radio dot that I want.  The curious thing is that the Stations and the Coverage stay selected to where they were when I last visited.

Issue #2:  I remember but can't attest without doubt that the Real Time Lightning page used to remember that I had previously signed in, and even provides a box that says Stay Logged In under the For Participants, LogIn selection on the left side.  I sort of remember that I could return to the page some time later and it recognized me as having signed in.

I'm not seeing any other trouble, and I do think that I have the cookies OK'ed in my browser, and it seems to do the same thing whether I use FireFox, Chrome, or IE.

None of these are big deals but they seem to have changed from some time ago and I've been hesitant to even mention them at all, but if there are revisions in the future, it would be nice to have them return to working as before.

Thank you.  Dale
Station 976
Stations: 976, 1505
I agree with Dale. I would like to see this "stations" option remain enabled on my next visit to the site.

Greg
Stations: 706, 1682
Thanks for the hints. I've noted it on the to do list and try to fix it soon.
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219
Both issues should be fixed now. Smile
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219