System Blue Order Status 12. August 2016
As From friday 24/6/2016

i will be closing down my lightning detector as iv not heard nothing at all about me reviving system blue.

And will be disposing of my system red to the bin.
Stations: 970
(2016-06-22, 19:54)andyweather Wrote: And will be disposing of my system red to the bin.

It is quite stupid ! Undecided
Clément
Stations: 252, 733, 1440, 2601
(2016-06-22, 19:54)andyweather Wrote: And will be disposing of my system red to the bin.

Have you thought of donating or selling it here instead?
Stations: 1484 (co-owner)
(2016-05-14, 17:58)Cutty Wrote:
(2016-05-14, 17:09)BlackRockShooter Wrote: jeeeey FINALY the blue sys is out. now i need money  Confused  Confused
NOT YET!   Boards are in manufacturing!
(2016-05-14, 17:27)andyweather Wrote: Hi.
i'm interested in system blue but want a fully assemble ready to go system plug n play.

Thanks.
Sorry andyweather:  This system is not plug'n'play, and does not come fully assembled.
Please see the assembly instructions..
http://de.blitzortung.org/Compendium/Doc...B_20_1.pdf

(2016-06-22, 21:39)Shadow Panther Wrote:

Have you thought of donating or selling it here instead?

I'm not selling it or donating hang on yea i will be donating it.straight into the bin on friday.

i should have heard about the system blue ages ago i put my name down for one.

friday it goes off i will no longer be a member of this group and my detector will be switched off.

sorry for being so strong about it but thats how i feel.

also my boltec will be switched off and chucked away.

iv had enough.
(2016-06-21, 10:03)starlord Wrote: guess i missed the order window on the 8th... impossible for me to check in every day here....
I've been trying for years, the hardware to buy. But every time I look, no order is possible. Maybe I should give it up, can also not hourly to check order status.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N910F mit Tapatalk
Stations: 1597
hello guys, 
I think everyone is anxious to get a new system blue and we will all get one in due time. No need to be upset.

I am waiting for the next batch to see if there are any issues with the newly assembled detectors  Big Grin 
Sometimes it is worth to be patient.
Stations: 960
I'm still confused as to how to apply to become a station or how to purchase the required kit
Hello together,

sorry for this article, but im a little bit unsatisfied with the situation.
Im ordered the system Blue at 29.05.2016 and send it to the adress egon(at)blitzortung.org
"Yes, i know (at) means @ ... ;-)"
Then i get the message that the adress is unreachable. After a post in the forum i get a other adress -> blitzortung(at)gmx.org.
So i send the order again and get no failure message. But until yet i get no answer if my mail is get in.
So i wait nearly 4 weeks and i get nothing. The only thing that i can read in forum is "sold out, ordered material for new manufacter process".
fantastic ! Is it too much required to get an answer after 4 weeks ?
However, im still very interested to install a system and become a member of this great community.
But really, the order process ist from my sight a catastrophic. I hope the second round goes a little bit better.

Best regards
Egon,
Why this cannot be outsourced ? Just a few euros more for handling, wrapping and sending, and thats it.
Good job for students, and you have a lot of time more. I am sure most of us are ready for pay it.
Stations: 804
(2016-06-23, 16:08)zalama Wrote: Why this cannot be outsourced ? Just a few euros more for handling, wrapping and sending, and thats it.
Good job for students, and you have a lot of time more. I am sure most of us are ready for pay it.
Egon is already doing that.
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219
(2016-06-23, 11:15)JohnM70 Wrote: I'm still confused as to how to apply to become a station or how to purchase the required kit

Same here. 
I asume once you'd registered, you get a email when you can apply/order?

In the forum's it looks as if the machine handles most of the registering by itself..?

Cheers/M
(2016-06-28, 18:48)Max_Headroom Wrote:
(2016-06-23, 11:15)JohnM70 Wrote: I'm still confused as to how to apply to become a station or how to purchase the required kit

Same here. 
I asume once you'd registered, you get a email when you can apply/order?

In the forum's it looks as if the machine handles most of the registering by itself..?

Cheers/M

Watch thread, Egon will let us know when the next batch of Blue are available.

Email him after the announcement.

I believe they will be first come first served until they are gone.
I talked with Egon and it's definitively not just "first come first served".
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219
apparently more like "first come, never hear again"

i'm out, good luck.
Stations: 233
Steph,
If you are still here, remember this is a hobby, that the core developers have families and jobs too, and that without them we'd have nothing except ideas or concepts that we didn't have the talent to pull together.

Its not like you are waiting for some medication or life saving operation.
Stations: 976, 1505
As from today i have now closed my lightning detector down.The reason being is that nobody as botherd to contact me getting the new system blue which to me is that they not bothered about it.

So i'm no longer part of the network.

Andrew.
Hello,

we (a team at the University of Applied Sciences Kaiserslautern, Germany, Campus Zweibrücken) would like to order a system.

How do we do that?

all the best
Rainer Lilischkis, DG1EBK
University of Applied Sciences Kaiserslautern, Germany, Campus Zweibrücken
I have registered on the forum and expressed interest in participating in the network over a year ago, I believe.  I work in the Severe Storms Research Center here at the Georgia Tech Research Institute in Atlanta GA.  We currently run a CG lightning mapping array around metro Atlanta that covers most of northern Georgia.  There are many scientists and engineers here well versed in RF, antennas and circuit design.  This would be an ideal site for Blue system testing.

Will it be possible for us to get a Blue system?  (We did ask quite a while ago...)
Guys, please read the first post of this thread. Any new informations and updates will be published there.
Stations: 1526
(2016-06-30, 18:38)twistex Wrote: Guys, please read the first post of this thread. Any new informations and updates will be published there.

Agree!
The only thing to say is:
Keep calm. Egon, Richo and Tobias are doing their best...
They are searching for a solution that will satisfy all..

Once again: There is a profession, there is a  family and believe me:
Sometimes you don't want to hear (read) anything about "flashes".
Means someone needs some leisure time....

greets
Stefan

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Blue order status (10.3.2020) Egon 33 146,539 2023-11-29, 21:57
Last Post: cutty
  Issue starting Sunday August 1st at 13.00 PA4EME 2 7,246 2021-08-07, 23:08
Last Post: orion_jb2001
  Received System Blue offer. The order was ignored. s1ini 5 27,323 2019-10-07, 17:42
Last Post: s1ini
  [moved] German: Order Question starlord 1 18,016 2017-12-14, 07:34
Last Post: starlord
  Order Question chevyman142000 6 40,345 2016-06-01, 03:59
Last Post: chevyman142000