System Blue Order Status 12. August 2016
I think when you enter your email again it just means you have registered again. I can't find where you can actually see where you are currently in the Queue.
Hi All, Complete System Blue, Case, Amps and Ferrite rod antennas (2) For sale!
I would like it to go to one of the less populated parts of the world, therefore, I am not taking any offers from Europe,  North America nor Australia/New Zealand at the present!
If there are no offers within a reasonable time, then I may reconsider this!
Please PM or Email me with your details and your best offer and include the Postage!
This is a completely New station still in the original sealed boxes from Germany!
Therefore, I will not accept anything less than the current price, unless you can make a good reason why I should reduce it or even Donate it.
Both these options are possible!
If you are already on the waiting list quote your number!
Kindest Regards,

Brian. 1856 Vilaboa. Smile
Stations: 1856
Smile 
Hi Brian,
I see that being in North America I'm not eligible, but a second station here would help cover Tornado Alley, a region to my west that starts at Texas and goes North through two states that have no detectors whatsoever.

If anyone has a working or unassembled Blitzortung lightning detector (Green, Red or Blue) that they would be willing to part with, please PM or email me.
Regards,
Mike W.
Station information
Stations: 1977
Hi Mike, There are many areas in the world that have no stations at All!
If there are no offers within a month from any of these areas, you will get first crack to make me an offer from the US of A!
Please no offers here in the forum.
I will post if there is any news. i.e. if it is sold, disposed of, and where.
Kindest regards,

Brian, 1856 Vilaboa. Smile
Stations: 1856

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [moved] German: Order Question starlord 1 3,418 2017-12-14, 07:34
Last Post: starlord
  Order Question chevyman142000 6 7,947 2016-06-01, 03:59
Last Post: chevyman142000