System Blue Order Status 12. August 2016
That link does not go to the German registration page, that's just "Cover your area".

In any case, I stand by what I said earlier. But I have an open mind...
Regards,
Mike W.
Station information
Stations: 1977
(2018-05-31, 21:30)allsorts Wrote:
(2018-05-31, 21:14)mwaters Wrote: Contrary to what you may have been told, there is no way for us to determine where we are on the waiting list. :-(

It certainly used to be the case that if you entered the same email into the registration again you got back your current position. I remember doing this about once a week when I was waiting for the email from Egon saying place your order.

Not anymore, Dave. I sure wish that it worked that way again! Why don't you --or someone on the waiting list-- try it and see? ?

Quote:The other thing to bear in mind is that a large proportion of "registrations" don't turn into actual orders so your position can move far quicker than one might expect from the rate of new stations appearing.

Exactly!

(2018-05-31, 21:14)mwaters Wrote: The first time you ordered, there was no confirmation displayed, right? Registering again just places another System Blue order, but the second time displays that message for your new order.
Regards,
Mike W.
Station information
Stations: 1977
I'm a lil 'unhappy'...
My system green is very unstable depending on the concept of the software and since that time I've waiting for a new system. My registration is much older than July 2016 and my position is actual 3042?????
Thats not the way to hold my enthusiasm for this project.

Only my 5ct
Stations: 2
(2018-06-12, 06:47)ThomasRi Wrote: I'm a lil 'unhappy'...
My system green is very unstable depending on the concept of the software and since that time I've waiting for a new system. My registration is much older than July 2016 and my position is actual 3042?????
Thats not the way to hold my enthusiasm for this project.

Only my 5ct

Have you emailed Egon directly?  He may not realize you are a Green system...
Smile
                   TwinHollies WeatherCenter  Frankfort KY, USA
  Americas Operators at Sferics.us
        Stations: 689, 791, 1439
Hello you guys at Blitzortung...

I have been signed up for a system for awhile now and in that time I had to change my email.

I have re-registered with my new email... starting from the bottom of the list again... (grrr)

Is there any possibility to get my positions on the old email transferred to my new email?

Best regards

Michael
Interested in buying a System Blue. Location - a remote town in Northern Norway near the Barents Sea and Russia  Wink
(2018-06-16, 09:52)Michael Wrote: Is there any possibility to get my positions on the old email transferred to my new email?
Hi Michael,

I'd try to contact Egon. His contact data can be found here: http://de.blitzortung.org/contact.php#contribution_6

Cheers
Klaus
Stations: 2065

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [moved] German: Order Question starlord 1 4,126 2017-12-14, 07:34
Last Post: starlord
  Order Question chevyman142000 6 8,991 2016-06-01, 03:59
Last Post: chevyman142000