System Blue Order Status 12. August 2016
That link does not go to the German registration page, that's just "Cover your area".

In any case, I stand by what I said earlier. But I have an open mind...
Regards,
Mike W.
Stations: 1977, 2294
(2018-05-31, 21:30)allsorts Wrote:
(2018-05-31, 21:14)mwaters Wrote: Contrary to what you may have been told, there is no way for us to determine where we are on the waiting list. :-(

It certainly used to be the case that if you entered the same email into the registration again you got back your current position. I remember doing this about once a week when I was waiting for the email from Egon saying place your order.

Not anymore, Dave. I sure wish that it worked that way again! Why don't you --or someone on the waiting list-- try it and see? ?

Quote:The other thing to bear in mind is that a large proportion of "registrations" don't turn into actual orders so your position can move far quicker than one might expect from the rate of new stations appearing.

Exactly!

(2018-05-31, 21:14)mwaters Wrote: The first time you ordered, there was no confirmation displayed, right? Registering again just places another System Blue order, but the second time displays that message for your new order.
Regards,
Mike W.
I'm a lil 'unhappy'...
My system green is very unstable depending on the concept of the software and since that time I've waiting for a new system. My registration is much older than July 2016 and my position is actual 3042?????
Thats not the way to hold my enthusiasm for this project.

Only my 5ct
Stations: 2
(2018-06-12, 06:47)ThomasRi Wrote: I'm a lil 'unhappy'...
My system green is very unstable depending on the concept of the software and since that time I've waiting for a new system. My registration is much older than July 2016 and my position is actual 3042?????
Thats not the way to hold my enthusiasm for this project.

Only my 5ct

Have you emailed Egon directly?  He may not realize you are a Green system...
Smile

Stations: 689, 791, 1439, 3020
Hello you guys at Blitzortung...

I have been signed up for a system for awhile now and in that time I had to change my email.

I have re-registered with my new email... starting from the bottom of the list again... (grrr)

Is there any possibility to get my positions on the old email transferred to my new email?

Best regards

Michael
Interested in buying a System Blue. Location - a remote town in Northern Norway near the Barents Sea and Russia  Wink
(2018-06-16, 09:52)Michael Wrote: Is there any possibility to get my positions on the old email transferred to my new email?
Hi Michael,

I'd try to contact Egon. His contact data can be found here: http://de.blitzortung.org/contact.php#contribution_6

Cheers
Klaus
Stations: 2065, 2398, 2729
Hi,

Seems like my position in the order list is the same as about year ago. All what I want to do is just changing/upgrading well performed system Red (1740 days on, 25 days offline = 98.57%) with Blue.

What is the overall situation of this project?
Stations: 2836
(2018-06-29, 13:53)Viinanen Wrote: ...

What is the overall situation of this project?

Hi, you can see it on lightningmaps.org. Twenty new stations went online in Europe within the last 16 days.
Stations: 2065, 2398, 2729
(2018-06-29, 13:53)Viinanen Wrote: All what I want to do is just changing/upgrading well performed system Red (1740 days on, 25 days offline = 98.57%) with Blue.

It is completely unnecessary to replace a well performing system Red.
Stations: 92, 1563
(2018-06-20, 07:45)labyrint Wrote: Interested in buying a System Blue. Location - a remote town in Northern Norway near the Barents Sea and Russia  Wink

Lykke til! Jeg ventet i nesten 3 år, før jeg fikk min stasjon: 2200 på Kongsberg.
Stations: 2200
Dear Egon

I'm interested to buy the new system blue.
I am in the reservation list but this will be long #4832.
Can I order the system blue in an other way?

Thank you
Good day from a new Forum Member located in South Africa,

Having updated my Personal Weather Station site recently (www.eons.co.za/weather), Blitzortung was included as feature that can be displayed on the page. However, having gone through a little thunderstorm now, I realised the network does not have many contributors from South Africa to supply the needed data - in fact only 1 station.

Are there any systems presently available, or do I indeed have to look at sites like ebay and the likes for components?

Regards to all!
Hi,

You can register at http://blitzortung.org/cover_your_area.php to get in the queue.
As Africa has low station density you might become prioritary.
Clément
Stations: 252, 733, 1440, 2601
Clément is correct, you might get one sooner than some others.
Also, it's impossible to build one. Even if you changed the very critical PCB design and layout by only a little bit, it would not be compatible with the BT network. The reasons why have been explained here before.
Regards,
Mike W.
Hi all,

I am interested in buying a system red or blue - assembled or unassembled - for use between Cape Cod and Boston, in Massachusetts, USA.

Thanks,
Rick Bowen
Is there anywhere that we can state our experience?  I see that System Blue will take forever from my position in the queue but it does say that more experienced participants can have a System Red.  I run two stations that have weather and ADS-B running on them, 100% up-time, UPS backed.  Lightning would complement these.  As a small team, I'm sure you're working as fast as you can but the queues will grow daily due to low supply against increasingly high demand.  I'm an electronics technician happy to assemble, if that helps you get more out.  Also some pages are not properly translated in English and some French pages are missing.  I'm happy to help you with those, too.  With more coming on board, if you need a local server, what's required?

Kind regards,

Andrew.
(2016-05-16, 11:31)ropske Wrote: i will also buy this blue system when it's ready, i live at the west side of belgium (near the coast)

if anyone nearby want his system to be soldered, i'm prepared to do this.

Heb jij ondertussen al een "system blue" ? Ik woon in Antwerpen en zit al een tijdje te klooien met mijn system red, ik heb gesoldeerde stukken, maar ik krijg hem niet aan het werk, kun jij mij misschien vooruit helpen? Bedankt op voorhand!

www.akker.be/template/

Marc,
[Image: stickerInteractive.php?type=interactive&...y&border=2]Stations: 1380, 2274
Dear Egon and all lightning enthusiast,

I am from Shanghai, China.
Have gone through the station list, the only two stations, HK and Marco, are both offline. The coverage of China is almost blank.

I have submitted the request on the "Cover your Area" page. But days past.. I am waiting for your suggestion.  I am very interested in joining the community, to share the events up above.  

Best regards to all,

Chunyu Li
(2018-09-28, 03:20)chunyu.li Wrote: Dear Egon and all lightning enthusiast,

I am from Shanghai, China.
Have gone through the station list, the only two stations, HK and Marco, are both offline. The coverage of China is almost blank.

I have submitted the request on the "Cover your Area" page. But days past.. I am waiting for your suggestion.  I am very interested in joining the community, to share the events up above.  

Best regards to all,

Chunyu Li

Just be patient, they process the detectors in batches.

Used to about once a month, so maybe a few months or so since you are in a low coverage area.

Just wait patiently for your email.
Kevin McCormick KB0UOI
Macomb, IL USA
Stations: 1539

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  System Blue order status (10.3.2020) Egon 33 147,133 2023-11-29, 21:57
Last Post: cutty
  Issue starting Sunday August 1st at 13.00 PA4EME 2 7,293 2021-08-07, 23:08
Last Post: orion_jb2001
  Received System Blue offer. The order was ignored. s1ini 5 27,408 2019-10-07, 17:42
Last Post: s1ini
  [moved] German: Order Question starlord 1 18,051 2017-12-14, 07:34
Last Post: starlord
  Order Question chevyman142000 6 40,451 2016-06-01, 03:59
Last Post: chevyman142000