Often the connection to the Internet (router) is lost how to fix it?
(2017-03-22, 04:00)kevinmcc Wrote: Is the Blitzortung detector the only device having the issue?

Can you ping or access web page of the Blitzortung detector without any issues?

I think malyan's controller isn't very happy. Over in the order status thread it's mentioned that the red H-field LED goes off. I think that refers to the LED on the H-field preamp board. That LED is connected across the 5 V supply of the pre-amp board. That 5 V pre-amp supply is fed directly from the regulated 5 V rail on the controller board.

The H-field pre-amp LED going off indicates a problem with the 5 V on that board. This could be a connection problem, poorly crimped plugs to screened cable, dry joint on the socket connections to either board. Or it's a problem with the 5 V rail of the controller, which I'd expect to be related to the power supply being used.

We need more information from malyan:

With everything connected up which lights are on, off, regulary flashing or randomly flashing 5 minutes after the unit has been powered up?

Can malyan get to the controllers web interface?

If so what does the Status > Controller / CPU section say?

I don't read or speak Russian so haven't any idea if this google translate is any good.

Я думаю, контроллер Малиана не очень доволен. В потоке статуса заказа указано, что красный светодиод H-поля гаснет. Я думаю, что это относится к светодиоду на плате предварительного усилителя H-поля. Этот светодиод подключен к источнику питания 5 В на плате предварительного усилителя. Это предварительное напряжение питания 5 В подается напрямую от регулируемой шины 5 В на плате контроллера.

Срабатывание светодиода предварительного усилителя H-поля указывает на проблему с 5 V на этой плате. Это может быть проблема подключения, плохо обжатые клеммы для экранированного кабеля, сухой разъем на разъемах на любой плате. Или это проблема с 5-вольтовой шиной контроллера, которую я ожидал бы связать с используемым источником питания.

Нам нужна дополнительная информация от malyan:

Что все подключено, какие лампы включены, выключены, регулярно мигают или случайно мигают через 5 минут после включения питания?

Может ли malyan попасть на веб-интерфейс контроллеров?

Если да, то о чем говорит раздел Status> Controller / CPU?

Я не читаю и не говорю по-русски, поэтому не имею ни малейшего представления, является ли этот перевод Google хорошим.
Cheers
Dave.

Stations: 1627

Messages In This Thread
RE: Often the connection to the Internet (router) is lost how to fix it? - by allsorts - 2017-03-22, 11:56

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Internet connection problem Egon 2 16,310 2016-05-04, 16:10
Last Post: kriu