System Blue für Bastler
Ich biete hier ein System Blue mit Main Board 19.4 mit Gehäuse ohne Filter ICs für Bastler für 120 Euro inklusive Versand in Deutschland an. Die Station funktioniert einwandfrei, jedoch ist die SMA Buchse für die GPS Antenne  defekt. Diese müsste ausgelötet und ersetzt werden, siehe Foto. Eine neue SMA Buchse lege ich dabei. Das Auslöten der SMA Buchse erfordert jedoch mehr als ein Lötkolben. Da ich nicht über die notwendigen Lötkolben verfüge, gebe ich die Station an Bastler mit Löterfahrung ab.

Vorverstärker sind natürlich dabei. Theoretisch würde ein angeklemmtes Kabel bereits als GPS Antenne ausreichen.

Bei Interesse bitte E-Mail an blitzortung@gmx.org.

/Egon

Stations: 2656
(2018-01-29, 16:14)Egon Wrote: I offer here a System Blue with Main Board 19.4 with housing without filter ICs for hobbyists for 120 euros including shipping in Germany. The station is working properly, but the SMA socket for the GPS antenna is defective. This would have to be replaced and replaced, see photo. I put a new SMA socket. However, desoldering the SMA socket requires more than a soldering iron. Since I do not have the necessary soldering iron, I give the station to hobbyist with soldering experience.

Preamplifiers are of course included. Theoretically, a jammed cable would already be sufficient as a GPS antenna.

If interested, please e-mail blitzortung@gmx.org.

/ Egon

Dear Egon, The email link for this post does not work!
If this board and enclosure are still available. I want to buy it and repair it.

I want to pay the extra postage and also buy the ferrite  antennas for it. By Paypal.
Kindest regards,
Brian. 1856. Vilaboa.
Stations:
The exact same thing happened to me when I assembled my system blue into the metal housing by tightening the SMA socket lock nut too much which pulled it out. I "fixed" it by using the second lock nut and securing the socket to the back panel, then screwing the back panel into the enclosure. If works fine.
[Image: wxgraphic.php?type=banner_big]

Stations: 2039
@readbueno : Ich habe die E-Mail jetzt als Link eingefügt.
@vk2him: Ich werde versuchen andere SMA-Buchsen zu bekommen, bei denen sowas nicht vorkommen kann. Es gibt auch kürzere SMA-Buchsen, aber die haben das gleiche Problem, wenn Kraft angewendet wird, siehe angehängtes Bild.

@readbueno: I have now added the email as a link.
@ vk2him: I will try to get other SMA sockets, where this can not happen. There are also shorter SMA sockets, but they have the same problem when force is applied, see attached picture.

/Egon
Die Station ist bereits vergeben, wenn ich weitere defekte Rückläufer bekomme, werde ich sie hier anbieten.

The detector is sold, if I get more defects returns, I will again post it here.

/Egon