System Blue order status (10.3.2020)
In April the new board PCB 20.7. will be available. The production of the boards takes a little bit longer at the moment. The assembling process is currently somewhat restricted by the COVID-19 coronavirus.

This year too, the detectors will be almost exclusively sent to interested parties who are in areas not yet covered. Since this is not satisfactory for many interested parties in well-covered areas, I am releasing the layout files of the previous system Red for the own production of smaller series of boards. This is interesting espacially for people from Germany, as the necessary parts can sometimes not be easily obtained in other countries. Details of this project are discussed in another thread.

/Egon

2020-04-01: The delivery will be delayed.
Stations: 753, 762, 1403
Hi, I just registered for the fiorum as i have used the lightning maps for ages and wondered if I could participate in contributing to the data. I live near Huntingdon, UK and I am able to construct electronic hardware and udertake self designed projects myself. How do I get on the list to order the project kit? I seem to go round in circles with the website, forum, .pdf files, website, forum .pdf files.....!

Many thanks for any help,

Waddii
(2020-08-13, 13:42)waddii Wrote: Hi, I just registered for the fiorum as i have used the lightning maps for ages and wondered if I could participate in contributing to the data. I live near Huntingdon, UK and I am able to construct electronic hardware and udertake self designed projects myself. How do I get on the list to order the project kit? I seem to go round in circles with the website, forum, .pdf files, website, forum .pdf files.....!

Many thanks for any help,

Waddii

Hi Waddii,

If you take a look at the Cover Your Area page, there's a small form part way down the page where you can enter your email address and country to join the queue.

I believe it can take a few years before you reach the top of the list, unless you are in an area of interest which currently has poor/no coverage.

Cheers,
Dan
Dan,

Your a star! Thanks.

Cheers,

Waddii
Hi Egon,
I am number 412 in line for a system blue (have been in line for I don't know how many years Smile). I live near Trondheim, Norway which has at least one station, so I guess it is not a prioritized area. I would be interested in making a system red myself. Where is the thread with layout files for the system red?

Best regards,
Bfg86
Hi Egon,
I see you differentiate between different states in Australia yet you only have one category for New Zealand.
Is there some way I can register my location as New Zealand, Chatham Islands.
Thanks
Chris.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Station 1406 offline 2,9-24,9,2020 puuhailia71 0 225 2020-09-01, 18:00
Last Post: puuhailia71
Information System Blue Order Status 12. August 2016 Egon 435 1,353,821 2019-12-31, 17:39
Last Post: mwaters
  Received System Blue offer. The order was ignored. s1ini 5 8,145 2019-10-07, 17:42
Last Post: s1ini
  [moved] German: Order Question starlord 1 10,778 2017-12-14, 07:34
Last Post: starlord
  Order Question chevyman142000 6 22,759 2016-06-01, 03:59
Last Post: chevyman142000