Interested to buy and install a Blue System
I am in Italy and for my organization CMCC (Euro Mediterranean Center for Climate Change) I am interested to buy and install a Blitzortung system. Please may you provide information about costs, where to find antennas and how to install the system?
Best regards
Pasquale Schiano
Can gerbers and BOM for PCB22 be also posted to docs ?
(2023-09-29, 15:59)tonuonu Wrote:
(2023-09-29, 08:28)scpa359 Wrote: I am in Italy and for my organization CMCC (Euro Mediterranean Center for Climate Change) I am interested to buy and install a Blitzortung system. Please may you provide information about costs, where to find antennas and how to install the system?
Best regards
Pasquale Schiano

I am responsible for hardware at moment and can support you. Documentation is available here https://docs.lightningmaps.org/doku.php?...dware:blue

I think this is good place to start if you come soon https://forum.blitzortung.org/showthread...5#pid25355

Why do you order boards (PCB) just in batches of 10 ?

Why do you solder by hand ?

Pick and Place machines exists and companies exists that could serialize this much faster.

What's with the v.22 PCB. Directory is created but is empty. Where are details about v.22 and what has changed ?
(2023-09-29, 08:28)scpa359 Wrote: I am in Italy and for my organization CMCC (Euro Mediterranean Center for Climate Change) I am interested to buy and install a Blitzortung system. Please may you provide information about costs, where to find antennas and how to install the system?
Best regards
Pasquale Schiano

Are the PCB22 gerbers and the bill of materials going to be included in the accompanying docs as well?
Best regards
Pasquale Schiano

Any information on what's new in version 22?
Will the production of version 22 at the beginning of 2024 be?
Stations: 1684, 2917
There seems to be no specific information yet

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Interested in setting up a station - Questions Ristake 10 51,790 2017-08-14, 15:13
Last Post: LaurentB
  Interested in setting up a station in northern Norway Drayton 5 31,550 2014-09-06, 10:47
Last Post: ts20
  Interested JCF 1 13,423 2014-08-25, 13:00
Last Post: cutty