Newbie? As the same ... you reply!?
Wrote many letters to different addresses are found here to see prices on the site .. no one answers!
So how do I contact you??
There is little information, information is not complete ..
what, who, where?
I can buy, how much .. how much will cost delivery ..
On http://www.blitzortung.org/Webpages/inde...=de&page=3
response robot ... no return address .. or anyone write .. or anyone to ask a question ..
And on forum peace and quiet .. only dead men with braids standing ..Wink

Ну и нахрена такое надо?)))
Please be patient. Some people may be on easter vacation at the moment.
Stations: 92, 1563
As robo mentioned, there might me some delay, as we do all in our free time. But we couldn't find an email with your request in our inbox. Send again a request to "info (at) blitzortung.org". Thanks!
Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219
Hi,

I have ansered all email, please send an email to info (at) blitzortung.org with subject "Newbie".

Regards,
Egon
Stations: 2656
I guess I 'll write here , to avoid confusion.

Contents letter:

Hi!
I am very interested in your Projects.
I would like to participate in it. I'm in Armavir, Russia. On the map http://goo.gl/maps/uJouj
My location seems advantageous in terms of location already working
stations.

But the price of 200 euros is too big for me .. and 100 too .. ((
I have extensive experience in the development of electronic devices ..
maybe I can make myself any parts .. controller board PCB, antenna, etc. ..
I already have a GPS receiver, (TTL, 1pps), there ethernet controller
(ENC28J60) .. power .. etc ..
So .. Discovery STM32f407 will have to buy.
Say me, I can buy only the active components (IC's) for AMP and PCB?

I also have server running Linux. 24/7. My weather station is working on it. http://meteo.matrixnet.ru
Perhaps you have outdated controller boards (Green?) .. Which will cost less and be able to work with my server?

Maybe there is any way to reduce the price of the kit?
I'd like to participate .. but financial constraints do not allow to do so.
Regards Vadim!.

PS
This Saturday and Sunday(20 and 21 April) was a thunderstorm over us. Directly over our city.
I watched online storm outside and on your maps.)​​)
On your map error in determining the lightning was 50-90 kilometers.

PPS
thanks!
Hi Vad,

just buying the needed ICs is possible. You will get an email from us.

(2014-04-22, 22:13)Vad Wrote: Perhaps you have outdated controller boards (Green?) .. Which will cost less and be able to work with my server?
There are several participants which don't use their GREEN stations any more. Maybe you find someone who sells his station for small money. Note that the original price was almost the same as for the RED ones. A Linux server works perfectly with old stations.

(2014-04-22, 22:13)Vad Wrote: Maybe there is any way to reduce the price of the kit?
I'd like to participate .. but financial constraints do not allow to do so.
The price is already almost as low as possible. We don't make money with the hardware.

(2014-04-22, 22:13)Vad Wrote: This Saturday and Sunday(20 and 21 April) was a thunderstorm over us. Directly over our city.
I watched online storm outside and on your maps.)​​)
On your map error in determining the lightning was 50-90 kilometers.
The closest station was 1000km to the west, the farthest > 2000km. This is not very optimal for the TOA method. Even after you've built up you station, the accuracy won't increase very much. Several more stations in a distance of some 100km are needed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stations: 538, 1534, 1712, 2034, 2219
Thank you, letter received ..!

if you are interested in a service extension to the east, Russia .. then.. I can promote your development in the region to improve the accuracy.
about your work, no one knows!
I happened to find accidentally.
(2014-04-23, 14:50)Vad Wrote: Thank you, letter received ..!

if you are interested in a service extension to the east, Russia .. then.. I can promote your development in the region to improve the accuracy.
about your work, no one knows!
I happened to find accidentally.

Привет Влад можешь написать мне по этому адресу podolskii.v@mail.ru , я уже поставил станцию в карелии.
Stations: 945, 1284, 1285, 1286
Translated Smile
Hi Vlad can write me at this address podolskii.v @ mail.ru, I put the station in Karelia.
-------
It's not impossible to understand, but it's easyer if everybody write in English Smile

Good luck with the project - We will be happy to help!

/richo
Stations: 584, 585, 2017
(2014-05-16, 11:30)Vladimir.Podolsky Wrote: Привет Влад можешь написать мне по этому адресу podolskii.v@mail.ru , я уже поставил станцию в карелии.
Угу, ответил уже на письмо.
Вадим я )) ака Вад. Cool

Транслейтед Smile
Yeah, replied to your email
I Vadim, aka Vad. Cool

Most time to open Russian forum Smile and, so, incidentally, it would be nice for statistics and reports (maybe in the user profile) to add the ability to choose the time zone.
Not very convenient to recalculate all in our time zone ..Dodgy
my calculator buttons erased Big Grin
save my calculator! Lightning
Stations: 987